You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

Renegade Zone  \  Renegade Zone  \  Maps/Mods  \  Aww some 1 help me

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: Aww some 1 help me

SuPpIePuP

27 February 2005 06:01 (UK time)

Ok I got a really serious issue here I was creating a map which I have been work on for about 2 weeks now and I just got it to level edit today I was setting up the waypath, pts and spawns then I had a computer issue it was on to long so I restarted and when I went back to my map it gave me errors saying "The Following Objects were removed because their presets could not be found. You can remap these objectsto a different preset by double-clicking its entry in the list below. Where possible, a best guess is entered by default." and then it says that LE had an error and it shut down aww this makes me so made !

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

bisen11

28 February 2005 19:28 (UK time)

Did you temp things? If so. Make them again. Then when it comes to that message of the presets not being there. Click on it then go to the new one you made and hit ok.

SuPpIePuP

28 February 2005 21:52 (UK time)

Well I added new vehicles but I didnt temp them I click add instead and I replace vehicles but now im making a new mapper

razorblade001

01 March 2005 00:02 (UK time)

Ya that has happond to me lots of times. When the list of presets come up, its not the best guess, its just telling u that it has a preset there that is some what like it. if it was best guess, they all would have answers... would they not? So all u have to do is find a way to create all the things u added, temped ect and add them to the presets list. Then all u have to do is double click on the preset and it shouldent crash.
...Either that, or...well... u have to set up every thing again.

SuPpIePuP

01 March 2005 22:53 (UK time)

OR I could just remake the map ..... Cause most of that stuff u can temp or add back into LE Like script zones there wasnt just a few files missing all I had left was 1 piece if terrain that didnt even work and muntions

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use