You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

JBPLAY  \  Rod 3D  \  User Announcements  \  Rod 3D Announced

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: Rod 3D Announced

James Bunting
01 February 2008 07:56 (UK time)

Rod 3D is a remake of Rod and is due for release in Q1 2008. Beta testing will start in February.

Being a remake, Rod 3D keeps many of the original game’s properties for example tiles and a basic selection of objects and enemies. In basic terms this is a 3D game where tiles have heights and models replace older object sprites.

Testing will begin soon, in the meantime Mike323 has written an article discussing his experience with the game. http://mike.jbgames.com/

Home page: http://www.jbgames.com/games/rod3d/
Forums: http://jbserver.com/forums/ForumHome.asp?ForumId=9

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

DarkRain

01 February 2008 14:03 (UK time)

Awesome! I can't wait until the Beta testing.
The Dark Age is upon us! Quake 2 mapmaker.

nyasudah
 Official Sponsor

01 February 2008 14:59 (UK time)

cool, so thats the good news !!
nyasudah / masuda / mp / PetiX / PtX

1up

01 February 2008 20:43 (UK time)

NICE! i hope they redid the riot gun tho...
"...And with his fight money, he bought two of each animal on earth, then he herded them onto a boat, where he beat the crap out of every single one!*bangs grenades together*" -Team Fortress 2 Soldier
Headshot! Double Kill! Triple Kill! Overkill! killtacular! Killtastrophe! Killimanjaro! Killprocalypse!... Kil-Killionaire?! What happened to kill#9?!
"Oh shit, hes got THE HALO 1 PISTOL! RUUUUUUN!"
"Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet." -Red Sniper

Dthdealer

02 February 2008 02:56 (UK time)

*drools* *eats something porous and dry* *attempts to drool*

Is there going to be a lighting system? If so is it going to be continually-recalculated or once-only, and is it going to be vertex or light-map?
Also known as Veyrdite
My website: http://halestrom.net/darksleep@Occasionally you may meet me when you sleep. In the darkest corners of your dreams, where your phone stops working and you don't know what to do. I'll be there; telling you that I don't support your device.

"Can't you just fix-"
NO! I told you when you bought this, when it goes wrong I can't fix it. It's filled with glue. The Greek goddess of glue Araldities herself would be impressed with this.

Please stop asking me for technical support during your dreams. Can't we just tour some surreal landscapes instead?

"How do I do that?"

Count your fingers. Keep trying. Make sure there's ten.

Then summon me. I am large and covered in wires. Clouds of baking soda pour into your world and a slightly weak yellowy glow appears from the LED strips behind me.

If you can see this message then you're already part of the way there. Keep all your styles disabled and you might see the dream within.

"But there's so much javascript everywhere! I can't see you. Help! I've forgotten to count my fingers! Where do I find them?"

The LED strip behind me pops and goes out. Dark spots appear in the centre of each light. I lift my finger to my lips. The smell of tantalum capacitors fills the air.

Ssh. Don't worry about that. Behind those frameworks there's another person sleeping.

Some day the javascript will sleep too.

James Bunting
02 February 2008 12:11 (UK time)

All the items and weapons from the original are included and have been modelled almost exactly as per the original.

The lighting uses 2 fixed position lights which light the map from different angles. The South East pointing light is brighter. The terrain and models pick up the lighting using a pixel shader worked out from vertex normals.

DarkRain

02 February 2008 17:19 (UK time)

Great pictures. Rod 3d will be a fascinating game.

ParaSait

04 February 2008 14:29 (UK time)

Wow! Beta testing this month already! =D
Exactly on which day are you going to release it?

BTW: That riot gun looks so kick-@$$!

This link is dead. It's only still here because, err... yknow, it's some sort of... memorial.

ParaSait

04 February 2008 14:34 (UK time)

Oh and another question, is Rod 3D based on the Meteor 3 engine or do both games have seperate ones? I ask this because if so, Rod 3D will be some kind of preview for the Meteor 3 gameplay.

This link is dead. It's only still here because, err... yknow, it's some sort of... memorial.

James Bunting
05 February 2008 16:15 (UK time)

Yes they are basically the same thing except M3 has much more complex terrain and more features.

The core code is identical.

----------------------------------------

At the moment I have stumbled over some issues with rotating objects on 3 axes using yaw, pitch and roll. Currently I can't get them to render correctly in GL under certain conditions. Hopefully I will have it resolved soon else I will have to hire an OpenGL expert (for free of course).

There is a lot of babble out there about using different methods for 3D rotation but I like to thing storing the yaw, pitch and roll for objects is the most easy to work with.

Trying to visulise if changing the pitch (for example) can alter the other values or not is pretty challenging.

I think, however, it comes down to how OpenGL rotates stuff. Basically it seams to do it in order (1 axis at a time) and against the world (not the model). Therefore trying to barrel roll when facing upwards actually changes the yaw. Its nuts!

Dthdealer

06 February 2008 07:47 (UK time)

As in the axis isn't attached to the object?
That sucks. Time to learn advanced math.
Lol MF English dictionary thinks "math" is spelt wrong.
Also known as Veyrdite
My website: http://halestrom.net/darksleep@Occasionally you may meet me when you sleep. In the darkest corners of your dreams, where your phone stops working and you don't know what to do. I'll be there; telling you that I don't support your device.

"Can't you just fix-"
NO! I told you when you bought this, when it goes wrong I can't fix it. It's filled with glue. The Greek goddess of glue Araldities herself would be impressed with this.

Please stop asking me for technical support during your dreams. Can't we just tour some surreal landscapes instead?

"How do I do that?"

Then summon me. I am large and covered in wires. Clouds of baking soda pour into your world and a slightly weak yellowy glow appears from the LED strips behind me.

If you can see this message then you're already part of the way there. Keep all your styles disabled and you might see the dream within.

"But there's so much javascript everywhere! I can't see you. Help! I've forgotten to count my fingers! Where do I find them?"

The LED strip behind me pops and goes out. Dark spots appear in the centre of each light. I lift my finger to my lips. The smell of tantalum capacitors fills the air.

Ssh. Don't worry about that. Behind those frameworks there's another person sleeping.

mike323
08 February 2008 08:10 (UK time)

Screenshots anyone?
www.mike.jbgames.com

;-)

DarkRain

08 February 2008 22:35 (UK time)

Great! I can't wait!

ParaSait

09 February 2008 19:03 (UK time)

Wow! There is even a 3rd person view! O_O
That's... awesome!!!
When is it going to be ready? =D

hackinator

12 February 2008 01:14 (UK time)

ha ha pwned again

nyasudah
 Official Sponsor

12 February 2008 02:13 (UK time)

Great video!! Another masterpiece from the subbiest sub-member!!
though it makes me even more impatient =)=)=)

DarkRain

12 February 2008 10:07 (UK time)

I absolutely agree with PetiX. The video is awesome. Great work, Hackinator!

ParaSait

12 February 2008 19:26 (UK time)

I can't open the video... =(
Can you please upload it on youtube or so?

ParaSait

13 February 2008 13:35 (UK time)

Aha! I opened it with windows media player and now it works!

My reaction to this video? None; it's too AWESOME for words!! =D
That 3rd person thingy is sooo nice! It would be cool if M3 would also support it, and maybe add a 3rd person mouse aim feature? That would add 500km of realism, which will make the M3 community much higher(because people like realism in games)! I'm a genious XD XD

Oh and about Rod3D: I would make the weapons, items and powerups appear a little lower. Because the fusion cannon looks like a zeppelin from that height, lol! =P (Really, I thought it was some sort of vehicle!)

Also, the environment looks a little lonely. The possibility of setting a background image would improve it a lot.

P.S. Don't implement all those suggestions right now, but keep it for another version or so; we want to test the game as soon as possible! ;D

BTW, What's that green little thingy doing on the buggy? I never noticed it before in the original ROD.

Edited: 13 February 2008 13:54

nyasudah
 Official Sponsor

14 February 2008 06:46 (UK time)

whats the music? i really like it
or is it in the game? =)

arezey

14 February 2008 11:36 (UK time)

I was hunting the soundtrack down but the one I get is nowhere near the one in the video. Perhaps the one I got is the real main menu tune and the one in the video is changed! =D

James Bunting
14 February 2008 13:05 (UK time)

Yes the music was just playing on my PC athough I will be approaching Skaven formally. His site says its OK to use most his tunes for free games as long as he is credited.

http://www.futurecrew.com/skaven/

The song is called Instant Rejection, find it on the "music" page.

James

ParaSait

14 February 2008 16:35 (UK time)

Lol, did anyone already notice that there are a lot of ads for 3D modelling programs at the bottom of a forum page, since the R3D forum is up? =P

ParaSait

14 February 2008 17:32 (UK time)

Oh and don't forget to make the doors close again after they were opened for a while. It's impolite to leave the doors open XD

Edited: 14 February 2008 17:34

nyasudah
 Official Sponsor

14 February 2008 19:19 (UK time)

like in the original?

btw thx 4 the link =)

Dthdealer

15 February 2008 04:37 (UK time)

*drools**remembers eating something dry and porous stop drooling* *eats something dry and porous* *attempt to drool*

Wow, nice vid. Too bad everything looks ugly so far.
Could you code support for more than one size of tile, and tiles that overlap?
Any of course some height-field options please.

Lol the buildings look funny.

Also known as Veyrdite

"Can't you just fix-"

"How do I do that?"

Edited: 15 February 2008 04:37

Knasp

29 February 2008 23:21 (UK time)

Wow, this looks awesome. Keep up the good work!

ParaSait

01 March 2008 12:37 (UK time)

Well, looks like James couldn't finish the game in time after all :/... oh well, I guess we should all wait patiently... very patiently...

*meditates and attempts to go 'zen'*
*fails*

=D

olevonpeter

02 March 2008 13:56 (UK time)

wwwooowww!!!
NICE! Wanna play rod 3(D)

ParaSait

02 March 2008 14:09 (UK time)

So whats the progress right now James?

James Bunting
02 March 2008 19:57 (UK time)

Taking longer but doing it properly.

Just sorting out the projectiles/weapons stuff, it almost there.

ParaSait

02 March 2008 21:24 (UK time)

I didn't saw any shooting in the preview video so I assume that the shooting code wasn't complete yet. Is it now?

+------------------+
|_-* 200th POST *-_|
+------------------+

Happy 200th post to me,
Happy 200th post to me!
Happy 200th post to Mrazerty,
Happy 200th post to meeeee! =D =D

YAY! Who wants a piece of pie?

Edited: 02 March 2008 21:28

James Bunting
02 March 2008 21:52 (UK time)

Yes the shooting stuff is exactly what I am working on. The new beam weapons should be interesting.

As soon as it all works properly it goes out for beta testing.

I should (at the least) hope to post a video later on.

James Bunting
03 March 2008 01:12 (UK time)

Ok here is an update...

Going well, I can shoot projectiles, just gotta clean them up and make them actually hurt stuff. I am certainly in the final stages of the game which is cool.

It sure has taken a while to make such a basic (well OK its grown a bit) game in 3D, as I have never done this before I have had to write a lot of new core code which I sort of (ahem) underestimated, as always.

Its a great game and I keen to get it out for testing.

DarkRain

03 March 2008 06:31 (UK time)

I am ready for the Beta testing!

ParaSait

03 March 2008 15:46 (UK time)

It's great to hear that it's almost finished =D (The beta of course)

James Bunting
04 March 2008 16:39 (UK time)

Yes. The thing at the moment is that I am moving more stuff over to the script giving far more control to modders.

There have been problems using the SeeR scripting lib (used in M2) under the new Visual C++. So tonight I will attempt to move over to a newer scripting lib. The result should be more "modding power" and some script-level advantages (like no more exports for example).

The reasons this matters now are that the projectiles now need script to work and I want to settle the "script language choice" prior to an initial release.

DarkRain

04 March 2008 18:57 (UK time)

Does this mean that scripting will be a little harder?

Edited: 04 March 2008 18:57

ParaSait

05 March 2008 19:00 (UK time)

I don't think so, except when you want to script projectiles.

But I'm really glad to know that there aren't very big problems or fatal bugs. Keep up the nice work =)

James Bunting
06 March 2008 22:50 (UK time)

Nah, its not harder. Its just that more crutial events are triggered, for example you can define your own damage etc inside OnProjectielHit.

The new script works perfectly, there might be some new screenshots on the jbgames site by the way.

DarkRain

07 March 2008 09:50 (UK time)

That's great! I am waiting for the screenshots.

ParaSait

07 March 2008 17:31 (UK time)

Hooray! Screenies! 20 of 'em!

So in fact, the game should be finished now, except for the weapons, powerups, objects, maps etc? If so, GREAT!! =D =D =D

EDIT: Btw, I looked at the screenshot from the source code and I saw the OnObjectDie function definition. It doesn't look like it is very customisable by the player when he wants to make the objects in a TC. Or is it going to be made more moddable in a later version or so?

Edited: 07 March 2008 17:58

James Bunting
09 March 2008 00:59 (UK time)

Ah don't worry, its very flexible because...

You write the code the spawns projectiles.
You get the OnProjectileHit event to apply the damage (or anything else) yourself.
You can do stuff when they get wasted.

For example OnWeaponFire could shoot a monster or end the level, or shoot 100 monsters in all directions.

Or you could spawn monsters when a projectile hits, or when another monster dies (careful with that one).

Perhaps you would prefer your monsters to explode and then fire more projectiles?

Its pretty cool really.

Remember there are per map scripts as well.

I attached a simple game script.

James

nyasudah
 Official Sponsor

09 March 2008 04:52 (UK time)

I have to agree with James!
'Its pretty cool really.'
(^^,)

ParaSait

09 March 2008 15:34 (UK time)

Haha, check out the last line of game.c! 'j xboob [ <- the forum even censors this last word!] cf b tiffq tippus' =D

Lol, what is that supposed to mean? =P

Anyway, if I understood right, the game's scripting is not going to be harder but it just offers more optional (and thus cooler) possibilities?

Edited: 09 March 2008 15:35

DarkRain

09 March 2008 16:05 (UK time)

I think so too. Scripting is not going to be harder. You will have more options, which is wonderful.

arezey

11 March 2008 18:23 (UK time)

o_o Looks like there's going to be a ton of new scripting commands I've been desiring =D

I wonder what it shall feel if I make a TC with an empty game.c =P

Edited: 11 March 2008 18:30

Dthdealer

14 March 2008 08:36 (UK time)

''OnProjectileHit''
OMGOMGOMGWOOOOT
*takes a breath*
OMGOMGOMGWOOTOOOOT
*faints*

And so you can make projectiles spawn as well?
Also known as Veyrdite

"Can't you just fix-"

"How do I do that?"

Canuck

15 March 2008 16:20 (UK time)

'OnProjectileHit' does sound amazing. Think of all the stuff you could do...you could have a weapon that slows down objects..spreader bombs(so when the projectile hits it fires a bunch of smaller ones all over the place)...a gun that changes enemies to good guys...a sheep shooter that turns objects into sheep...

ParaSait

15 March 2008 18:59 (UK time)

Stop giving examples, Canuck, I'm starting to drool. =P

James Bunting
19 March 2008 00:19 (UK time)

Aha some attachments

DarkRain

19 March 2008 09:46 (UK time)

Wow! The script and the video are awesome!

ParaSait

19 March 2008 11:46 (UK time)

Look at 00:25-00:27 in the video: It's phunny how that bird dies =D 'Houston, we have a problem!!' =P

EDIT: WOW AWESOME!! If you kill those big worms, they get divided in smaller ones =O
LOL, Makes me think of Ratchet and Clank!

Edited: 19 March 2008 11:49

nyasudah
 Official Sponsor

19 March 2008 18:35 (UK time)

*drools too*
cant wait the beta =)

i think that the big worm divided into smaller ones thing is used by a script (e.g. OnObjectDie)

Edited: 19 March 2008 18:38

ParaSait

20 March 2008 19:52 (UK time)

... or just make the big worm act like a vehicle and set the survivors as small worms.

James Bunting
21 March 2008 23:33 (UK time)

PetiX is right, the script does it (although vechicle surviours would be done in exactly the way using the new script system), it actually uses "OnObjectTypeRemoved" which runs when the object is removed after getting wasted.

The difference between "OnObjectTypeRemoved" and "OnObjectTypeDie" becomes is best explained with the following aircraft example...

OnObjectTypeDie = When a helicopter is killed in the air.
OnObjectTypeRemoved = When it is removed after it hits the ground.

Edited: 25 March 2008 16:26

Knasp

22 March 2008 09:35 (UK time)

I have two simple questions:

Can you make slopes in the map editor, like ramps?

And will 3D objects be scalable?

nyasudah
 Official Sponsor

22 March 2008 14:17 (UK time)

Slopes will be in M3 as i know, plus Rod 3D is tile based so its most likely impossible to create one.

DarkRain

22 March 2008 15:08 (UK time)

Congratulations, PetiX!

James Bunting
24 March 2008 16:49 (UK time)

Indeed, its no mistake PetiX got upgraded.

There will be some new 5 star "Generals" around too.

Edited: 25 March 2008 16:27

nyasudah
 Official Sponsor

24 March 2008 18:19 (UK time)

And what generals are capable of?
oh and btw thx 4 the rank =)

Edited: 24 March 2008 18:20

ParaSait

25 March 2008 16:01 (UK time)

Official sponsor, Forum moderator... you are a V.I.P. PetiX =)

Edited: 25 March 2008 16:27

nyasudah
 Official Sponsor

25 March 2008 16:25 (UK time)

V.I.P.s were in the past.. their rank have been changed to recognized members and then to Contributing members =)=)

But i've got a contributing rank last week so its safe to say that im a V.I.P. .. well at least if we go back 4 years (when i didnt even have internet access at home lol =)=)=)

ParaSait

25 March 2008 21:20 (UK time)

Does the forum still have a lot of trouble with spammers and idiots, actually?

(Sorry for offtopic)

40oz
 Official Sponsor

28 March 2008 19:17 (UK time)

Not too much as far as I've seen, we do get a bunch of people joining the forums just to ask some questions and then leave.

Despite being offtopic, I found a way to develop beam weapons in Meteor 1, (and possibly M2, yet not tested) I found that units using the infantry AI type will always be moving unless it has an enemy in it's shooting distance, which then it will switch to it's still sprite. The unit will turn and aim directly at the target that is in it's range. I made a couple enemies that will be used in Mankind that have bullet weapons (weapons that shoot projectiles with a speed of -1) attached to them that fire fast but do a short amount of damage. To create a visible beam, I edited the still sprite by putting a sub bitmap on top, that was in the shape of a really long beam of light. When the enemy walks around, it looks normal. When an enemy is in the monsters range, the monster switches to it's still sprite which looks like a beam firing. Because the monster's weapons will repeat the laser sound every time the monster does damage to it's target, I made the firing sound BLANK, and instead, modified the still sprite to have a looping sound that plays the laser sound as soon as it is in it's still sprite mode.

I might make a video of it to explain the effects of the finished monster.
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

DarkRain

28 March 2008 20:51 (UK time)

Yes, I noticed that. It is really clever.

James Bunting
28 March 2008 23:54 (UK time)

Sounds very clever, you really know your Meteor, more than me it seems.

Rod 3D supports beam weapons as is, but not with light.

James

arezey

30 March 2008 13:51 (UK time)

I had suspicions of that as well but I never relied on it to use it on mods.

ParaSait

31 March 2008 12:39 (UK time)

*Back to Rod3D*

You know, it would be awesome if Rod3D was a game that takes minimally 5 hours to complete. Really, MINIMALLY.

I think that is really realisable if we share the work. I would be very happy if everyone made at least 10 maps. It may take long to do that, but it will really be worth it. I'm thinking (=hoping) of 100 maps in 20 missions or so (so the average length of 1 mission is 5 maps).

A storyline throughout the game would be awesome too. 'OK, we're fighting those aliens... but where do they actually come from and why do they attack us?'. What does everyone think?

Another suggestion for the regular campaign: Please don't make enemies drop weapons; if it's so (look at the Meteor series) You will have about all weapons in mission 5 already. That ain't fun. It would be better if the player could say 'Wow awesome! I found a weapon!!' instead of 'Oh look, another super duper minigun. I found it 50 times already...'. Make it so that the stronger the weapon is, the later in the game you find it.

Also equalise the weapons a little more in Rod3D. In Meteor 1 and 2 the miniguns and the plasma rifle are overpowered IMHO. They don't have to be EXACTLY the same qua strength, but just avoid making the player using only 1 weapon throughout the game.

Edited: 31 March 2008 12:49

ParaSait

31 March 2008 13:58 (UK time)

I got a question about a screenshot too. I this screen:

http://www.jbgames.com/games/rod3d/screens_2008-03-06/MapEditor.jpg

... you see in the toolbar the Rod Buggy and Ash. What are those buttons used for?

nyasudah
 Official Sponsor

31 March 2008 15:22 (UK time)

'OK, we're fighting those aliens... but where do they actually come from and why do they attack us?'. What does everyone think?'

Well here's the answer directly from Escape ][ =)

===================================

The Story

No really its original...

You are a top radiation specialist for the Royal Marines. While enjoying a relaxing break away from it all you receive a code Alpha (urgent) message on your pager. It says "Report to G16Z for immediate briefing and deployment". So much for the holiday.

On you arrival at G16Z Tactical Briefing Centre you are immediately called into the dark room that you know all to well. A man enters that you have never seen before. You see his stripes and say "What's the problem commander?"

He Replies:-

"17 hours ago there was a huge radiation leak at our top secret weapons research complex near Plymouth. Since the leakage we have lost contact with the 431 personnel. We have however received one garbled radio message from an determined source within or around the complex about people being transformed into monsters! I don't whether to believe it or not myself because we are working on a new kind of radiation. It is called EMR12. It is form of electromagnetic radiation that is totally invisible to any current instruments. All we know is that it fuels itself on the plants magnetic core when not confined properly. It does however need a source to sustain itself. This source is the leak. We need you to patch up that leak before this stuff takes over half of the bleeding country or worse".

You sit gob smacked, after 17 years of active service this is the first that you've heard of this complex. This must really be top secret stuff.

"So why me?" you ask.

"Because you are the only man with the knowledge and the position for the job. You don't need to worry about any monsters on the way in. We will are sending a special forces team to look after you."

You ask "So what's the plan?"

"Simple, you and the 8 SAS men will each be equipped with a special led armored vehicle (LAV). A total of 9 Chinook helicopters will drop you and the team at a safe distance. From where you will move in and neutralize the threat. You will be briefed in full on the way, lets go!"

After a 5-minute drive to the air base with the commander you see the 9 helicopters ready to go except for one thing. You! Within 2 minutes you are airborne. One of the two pilots yells back "93 minutes to LZ". You take a read through the briefing which includes how to drive this tank!

Then you hear the pilot again over the sound of the thundering engines, "two minutes" he yells.

You decide to get into your vehicle to check things out. You can see all around using the external cameras, there is even sound! Suddenly the whole helicopter starts going nuts. You hear the pilots screaming as electricity sparks fly all over the cockpit. This must be EMP from the leakage! Before you know it the helicopter is flying towards the ground. You feel a massive
crash as the helicopter crash lands. You are alive! You instantly get on the comms to the over vehicles or helicopters. You can hear distinctive screams in the background of the massive interference. Then silence. You are on your own. You craft has no weapons installed but they can be fitted. You just hope that there are some kicking around. You know that if you do not stop the leak then a rescue will not happen. You decide to head for the leakage, repair it and get on the bases Sat Com Link and call for help.

You rev your vehicle's engine to full power and crash through the tailgate of the Chinook.

ParaSait

31 March 2008 17:05 (UK time)

Oh, so there actually is a story line already =P
OK OK, my mistake!! XD

But what I mean is that there should be a plot throughout the game, so not just seperate missions that totally have no connection with eachother. For example: Search through the base to find some important information on the Blob species. Then you use the information to complete a later mission. Or perhaps try to find out the location of the mothership in mission X, go to the mothership in mission X+1, enter the ship in mission X+2 map 1, defeat the 'true ultimate evil A.K.A. ultra hard, frustating end boss' and destroy the ship in mission X+2 map 2. See what I mean? These missions really have a connection. Rather than just 'BLOW UP THE BASE!!!' as an objective and 'FREE THE PRISONERS!!!1' after that.

DarkRain

31 March 2008 17:19 (UK time)

The storyline is great! I agree with Mrazerty that the game must be long and must consist of lots of maps.

ParaSait

03 April 2008 16:47 (UK time)

OK. Kewl. Now, what does the things-to-be-done-before-beta-release checklist look like for the moment? =)

EDIT: Whoa, what has suddenly happened to the exploding activitity of this topic? o_O

Edited: 10 April 2008 20:44

Canuck

11 April 2008 03:35 (UK time)

I dunno...all of the forums seem to have quieted down. Some more fibre-optic cables under the Mediterranean get cut?

Edit: Hey, that might make a good map for one of the games--disrupt some enemy comms links.

Edited: 11 April 2008 03:36

DarkRain

11 April 2008 06:21 (UK time)

Yes, I agree with you. No one has recently posted a comment except you two and me.

ParaSait

11 April 2008 16:45 (UK time)

Hmm... the forums seem to get active again. =)

Well, I'll ask my question now: Any sign of life in your R3D development folder, James? =D

nyasudah
 Official Sponsor

15 April 2008 15:40 (UK time)

The 3D objects are awesome! I like the desk and the toilet, not to mention the cow. Great work. You got the skills. I wait for those test maps.

ParaSait

15 April 2008 19:16 (UK time)

Lol, that toilet looks like it hasn't been flushed in a while =P

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use