You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

JBPLAY  \  Meteor 2  \  User Files  \  Helga

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: Helga

Dthdealer

13 May 2007 02:11 (UK time)

i know this has nothing to do with meteor, but what do you think of my amatuer 3d skills?
Also known as Veyrdite
My website: http://halestrom.net/darksleep@Occasionally you may meet me when you sleep. In the darkest corners of your dreams, where your phone stops working and you don't know what to do. I'll be there; telling you that I don't support your device.

"Can't you just fix-"
NO! I told you when you bought this, when it goes wrong I can't fix it. It's filled with glue. The Greek goddess of glue Araldities herself would be impressed with this.

Please stop asking me for technical support during your dreams. Can't we just tour some surreal landscapes instead?

"How do I do that?"

Count your fingers. Keep trying. Make sure there's ten.

Then summon me. I am large and covered in wires. Clouds of baking soda pour into your world and a slightly weak yellowy glow appears from the LED strips behind me.

If you can see this message then you're already part of the way there. Keep all your styles disabled and you might see the dream within.

"But there's so much javascript everywhere! I can't see you. Help! I've forgotten to count my fingers! Where do I find them?"

The LED strip behind me pops and goes out. Dark spots appear in the centre of each light. I lift my finger to my lips. The smell of tantalum capacitors fills the air.

Ssh. Don't worry about that. Behind those frameworks there's another person sleeping.

Some day the javascript will sleep too.

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

40oz
 Official Sponsor

13 May 2007 16:04 (UK time)

haha nice. If you could throw a texture on that it would look perfect.
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

DarkRain

13 May 2007 17:50 (UK time)

It is good.
The Dark Age is upon us! Quake 2 mapmaker.

Erik

14 May 2007 09:19 (UK time)

How did you make that? :)

Edited: 14 May 2007 09:20

me_mantis

23 May 2007 20:20 (UK time)

what program did you use?

I've been playing around with blender 3d lately

Dthdealer

26 May 2007 01:34 (UK time)

i used gmax. im hoping to get around to uvw-unwrapping it (skinn it) but until i find a use for it i wont.
for those whom dont know what uvw-unwrapping is, its simply setting vertex coords for a texture.
Also known as Veyrdite
My website: http://halestrom.net/darksleep@Occasionally you may meet me when you sleep. In the darkest corners of your dreams, where your phone stops working and you don't know what to do. I'll be there; telling you that I don't support your device.

"Can't you just fix-"
NO! I told you when you bought this, when it goes wrong I can't fix it. It's filled with glue. The Greek goddess of glue Araldities herself would be impressed with this.

Please stop asking me for technical support during your dreams. Can't we just tour some surreal landscapes instead?

"How do I do that?"

Then summon me. I am large and covered in wires. Clouds of baking soda pour into your world and a slightly weak yellowy glow appears from the LED strips behind me.

If you can see this message then you're already part of the way there. Keep all your styles disabled and you might see the dream within.

"But there's so much javascript everywhere! I can't see you. Help! I've forgotten to count my fingers! Where do I find them?"

The LED strip behind me pops and goes out. Dark spots appear in the centre of each light. I lift my finger to my lips. The smell of tantalum capacitors fills the air.

Ssh. Don't worry about that. Behind those frameworks there's another person sleeping.

me_mantis

27 May 2007 04:03 (UK time)

I should get gmax and play with it... I'm going to a 3DStudio Max modeling compo on the 31st.
I just did my first uvw map with blender 3D on tuesday.. I made a penguin.

Dthdealer

27 May 2007 07:03 (UK time)

your using 3dsmax! dahm you, i cant afford it!
gmax is a free version of it based on earlier versions, dont bother getting it
will attach some more 3d (in a scrappy image)
Also known as Veyrdite

"Can't you just fix-"

"How do I do that?"

Edited: 27 May 2007 07:14

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use