You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

JBPLAY  \  Meteor 1  \  General Discussion  \  CRATER!

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: CRATER!

Spy

04 September 2008 18:10 (UK time)

Is cool! But, it should be made a bit easier! And its super cool!! :)
I was known as Naval War before.
I love and mod Amnesia: The Dark Descent.
Also an active osu! player: https://osu.ppy.sh/u/3971179

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

ParaSait

05 September 2008 17:23 (UK time)

It's not hard until the alien part... then you should really praise yourself happy when you find an ammo box... most of the time you only have like 5% of your maximum ammo capacity and you should really think before you shoot.

And the last part is also hard, but at least it's fun as you have enough ammo here. And who doesn't like challenging maps? =)

It about the most fun mod I ever played, after Mankind. Both are by Papercut, the Overlord of M1 modding =) =)

This link is dead. It's only still here because, err... yknow, it's some sort of... memorial.

DarkRain

05 September 2008 19:34 (UK time)

Mrazerty wrote:
It's not hard until the alien part... then you should really praise yourself happy when you find an ammo box... most of the time you only have like 5% of your maximum ammo capacity and you should really think before you shoot.

And the last part is also hard, but at least it's fun as you have enough ammo here. And who doesn't like challenging maps? =)

It about the most fun mod I ever played, after Mankind. Both are by Papercut, the Overlord of M1 modding =) =)

I absolutely agree with you. ;)
The Dark Age is upon us! Quake 2 mapmaker.

40oz
 Official Sponsor

05 September 2008 20:08 (UK time)

Hey thanks guys (^^,)

I made the mod hard on purpose to induce replay value, so that after you had already played it, you may be encouraged to play it again in the future. I found with most games that I had played, if they are too easy, I might be less interested in playing it again because it would be no challenge.

Some of the earlier maps in CRATER were much harder, after having my cousin play them I was able to notice that right away because he died 3 or 4 times on the first few levels where you fight enemies for the first time. I'm glad you guys like it. I considered making a sequel to it, since I personally loved making it, making a CRATER 2 might not be a bad idea. I don't know what the story will be about though.
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

Edited: 05 September 2008 20:09

ParaSait

05 September 2008 21:32 (UK time)

@Papercut

What about this:
!!!!! WARNING MAJOR SPOILER (Download the text file inside the zip to see it)!!!!!

This link is dead. It's only still here because, err... yknow, it's some sort of... memorial.

Edited: 05 September 2008 21:37

40oz
 Official Sponsor

06 September 2008 01:18 (UK time)

Hmmm...

*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

Edited: 06 September 2008 01:18

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use