You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

JBPLAY  \  Meteor 1  \  General Discussion  \  Triple Mod

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: Triple Mod

arezey

22 September 2006 17:45 (UK time)

I have been thinking about these mods I have made so far. I have MSA on work that will be my ''up-blower mod'' on M2, The Nuclear Facility for M1 and the plan of the Plasma Project mod for M2. Now when these 3 mods are done, I might do my largest work for Meteor and it might be the largest mod work for Meteor ever.

Now though I'm concentrating on MSA and Nuclear Facility. The Plasma Project base I have started working on (but I will get to it once MSA is done). After Plasma Project I might do this triple mod but i'm not sure. It depends fully on these other mods.

It will be a combination of MSA, The Nuclear Facility and The Plasma Project. It will have EVERYTHING I've made. I can't tell how many maps it'll contain as I need to do all these 3 mods in order to start. But once they're done, This Will Be HUGE!!!!!!!

Perhaps if James makes Meteor 3(D) before the starting of this triple mod and make the first mod project for M3.

The idea is a '?'. All I know about it is that it will be massive. And that the name might be 'Future Technology Projects Orbital'.

EDIT: Darn... it will though be for M2 or M3. I have once again posted in the wrong forum.

Edited: 22 September 2006 21:09

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use