You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

JBPLAY  \  Meteor 2  \  Help and Guidance  \  im stuck

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: im stuck

Zero

06 September 2005 17:14 (UK time)

I am stuck in return to base alpha map, please help me

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

arezey

06 September 2005 17:54 (UK time)

Ok, first, go back over the bridge and there is a bunker with the miniguns. If you are looking for the FF (means force field) switch, there is a teleport bunker.

Just tell me, what part it is where you are stuck, I can advise you.

Zero

06 September 2005 19:50 (UK time)

Ok, i have the minigun, i have discovered whole map w/o finding Cooper, and I dont know how to go on...

Edited: 06 September 2005 19:52

arezey

06 September 2005 20:14 (UK time)

Find a teleport bunker in between a the destroyed bunker and the bunker with bad guys in. That's the gate in.

40oz
 Official Sponsor

07 September 2005 00:05 (UK time)

oh god dont discuss strategies on the forums! this could spoil it for people who are in the middle of the game! (like me, though i already beat Base Alpha.) But I will give a tip, <b>not a strategy</b>, It is beaten almost exactly the same way Base Alpha on M1.
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

mike323
07 September 2005 00:21 (UK time)

Heh, if you've played M1 then the whole Base Alpha experience is like shooting ur way through a bad dream xD

James Bunting
07 September 2005 10:01 (UK time)

I dont see any problems with people discussing "stuck" problems which relate to specific problems, that is what this forum is for. Just be sure to put "stuck" in the thread title lol.

Frankly if you want to talk about anything to do with M2 then do it here. I expect that someone will make a walkthrough one day which is fine provided that each level is on a different page (if you see what I mean).

I remember playing Half-Life some years ago and I got stuck, I found a walkthrough which had one level per page. I was able to locate the specific bit which I needed without accidentially reading what was going to happen in the next level.

Its important to help people that are stuck else they loose interest.

Zero

07 September 2005 15:36 (UK time)

yes I know this can be stupid question but I am new with this game.
And I am inside the base, thats not a prob, but then what... I have been almost everywhere in the map, killed many enemys, but I dont know hot to go on... I dont find a way to complete the level.

By the way James, meteor 2 is awesome! =D

Edited: 07 September 2005 15:44

arezey

07 September 2005 17:10 (UK time)

Well, download this text file. And if you are new, check out this basic strategy patch for M1 <a href="http://www.jbserver.com/forums/ThreadView.asp?ForumId=1&TopicId=7&ThreadId=950">here</a>. There will be a M2 convertion later.

Zero

07 September 2005 19:08 (UK time)

Thanks for help, but maybe I should clarify my prob: I cant find the end of the level, the point where i should go to move next one. I tried to do as that alpha.txt says, but level refuses to end...

arezey

07 September 2005 19:55 (UK time)

Read alpha2.txt. It shows how the level ends.

Assain

07 September 2005 20:51 (UK time)

What your looking for isnt exactly normally used as an end level trigger, its a small room with a computer-looking wall section in it, and nothing else. Outside of the small room is a huge room with lots of laser turrets ;)

40oz
 Official Sponsor

08 September 2005 02:29 (UK time)

alright since i cant help but blurt it out...

<b>When you are inside the base, you must find a way to drop the forcefields, up the the most northwest side of the map is a room with a yellow swiper inside, fight your way to it. Head down the road until you get to the airport (a row of two or three runways and a M1 Bunker) Begin heading East, You will find a building that has black floor with green horizontal and vertical lines running through it. Inside that room is the forcefield switch. When you slap the switch, follow the road you were originally on and head as east as you can. There will be a Huge building (you can get a glimpse of how huge it is on the minimap) guarded my laser turrets or minigun turrets, I cant remember. Head inside the building, kill everyone and head to the most northern part of the building, where I believe the door is locked, (I may be thinking of M1) but If not, there is a switch in the room to the East of you. When you hit the switch, you can clear out all the laser turrets in the most northern room. Once you clear it all out, There is a little white room with little circuit boards in it on the West-Central part of Large room that you are in. Go as far into that room as you can. A forcefield will show up and lock you in (adding a dramatic, original, and unpredictable movie scene-like touch to the game) Cooper comes waltzing in like the big shot that he thinks he is, with a huge mech to guard his back. several seconds later, Black ops comes marching in to show cooper that his game is all over. (Black ops always comes to save our ass don't they?)</b>

Ok I told you...

I feel like a terrorist who just pleaded guilty lol.
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use