You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

JBPLAY  \  Meteor 2  \  Help and Guidance  \  Adding Weapons

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: Adding Weapons

LavaBall

03 December 2004 07:50 (UK time)

I cant figure out how can i add new weapons and i need to add new weapons then how can i add new weapons in MT2?

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

James Bunting
03 December 2004 12:03 (UK time)

Here is the basic order....

1) Make gfx for your new weapon (top down, side (for HUD & power up) and projectile).
2) Put the gfx in the base\graphics folder (try to be neat and put them in the right sub-folders too).
3) In the Sprite Editor make the projectile and weapon (top and side) sprites.
4) In the Projectile Editor make your new projectile.
5) In the Weapon Editor make your new weapon.

If its a player weapon then...

6) In the Items Editor create a new item for your weapon (make a weapon power up too using the side view sprite).
7) In the Race Editor open "player.ob" -> goto the Weapon Mount Editor and add the weapon.

Hopefully you get the idea. If you want to make new ammo then you will need to make new ammo sprites (for power ups) and then make a new ammo item in the Items Editor.

Edited: 03 December 2004 12:03

LavaBall

03 December 2004 16:55 (UK time)

Ok i got it and i emailed you heres my Quote:

[When Meteor 2 will come out do you know the Date when it should come out perhaps Next Week or 2 Weeks Right,No really tell me i own the latest Beta 1.32 + 1.33 Patch(I own V1.33)And do you know the Date when the FIRST Completed version comes out?]

Title is December Arrived and is it near completion which Week do you think MT2 will release its not far i hope :D.

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use