You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

JBPLAY  \  Meteor 2  \  Help and Guidance  \  I have Multi problems with Meteor 2

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: I have Multi problems with Meteor 2

Rondom

10 December 2005 20:14 (UK time)

My version of M2 is 1.01 and dont have Multi, how I can repair this ????
if anybody know how i can make the multi on M2 run plz tell me!!

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

shockdrop

11 December 2005 00:29 (UK time)

New. Patch. 1.1 IT has multi. Though the next, with better, shouyld come soon. The current has basic M1 multi.

Rondom

11 December 2005 18:09 (UK time)

All rirght thanks verry much !

(now I will get that version but where I play online (servers, ip, messenger, ICQ, anything !)

arezey

11 December 2005 18:11 (UK time)

Hey wait still. We had a party last saturday and it went bananas. It may not work. I think we should wait for the next M2 multi patch.

btw we must be at the same time here.

Assain

12 December 2005 03:54 (UK time)

Multiplayer right now doesnt work very well, and James said he will make a patch soon that fixes it.

Such as, we had a multi-party last saturday, but NO ONE could connect (it was buggy). So dont feel as if you missed anything :)

me_mantis

12 December 2005 17:29 (UK time)

Glad to see another forum member!

A few things that may help you is a simple explination of what meteor 2 multiplayer is about.

It is best suited for LAN play because in order to play you have to exchange ip addresses.

There are no servers that host meteor 2, so in order to play online your computer must act as a server.

I played multiplayer vs James Bunting, the creator of meteor 2 last saturday, but the other ppl at the mp party didn't join, and our chat didn't work out.

Then I got a worm on my network, because of either using the chat program, or because of a lan party I had. I repaired all my computers, and I think we should use xfire, or yahoo instant messenger next time, so that our ip addresses will be secure.

arezey

12 December 2005 19:28 (UK time)

Should tell wiggymaster that he/she should add yahoo messengers to everywherechat.com chat rooms. Just to make everything fine and secure.

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use