You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

JBPLAY  \  Meteor 2  \  Editing  \  New TC: Project Basic

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: New TC: Project Basic

Dragonfly

11 November 2005 23:05 (UK time)

This will turn Meteor II in to a whole new game, really not going to leave any little detail unattended. New units, terrains, vehicles, maps, everything. Of course doing this. Will take alot of time, so I need team members, anyone who has Time and is good with any graphic program, please gimme a e-mail:

jessebrands (The @ symbol was edited out, because MSN has a very crumby filter, and placing your e-mail on a webpage lets spam bots find it!-me_mantis) hotmail.com (yes, i have MSN)

The TC's story line ---

September 22 - 2011

After the Defeat of the ROD, and some other utter morons thinking they could beat the allies, now a bigger evil rises, the OBT (Operation Basic Technologies), which is actually a System of linked computer, to one very very VERY big computer, callled Retupmoc (like computer, but then when in the mirror). Their base is 40.000 metres under ground, making it IMPOSSIBLE, for any living being to enter

Yes Computers are smart, mean while they are making a gigantic sattelite that is called the GDS (Global Destruction System) Which can fire a beam of 10.000 Celcius on any spot on the half of the world hes pointing at.

Now I wanted to be original, so a SHEEP, is going to be the hero. Super Sheep! But for now lets make it a Ordinary sheep shall we?

In the year 2011 Animals life and talk like humans (And we tought our pollution now-a-days was bad), the SF (Sheep Federation) is the army that is going to stop the OBT from threathening the earth.

Within their labarotories they made something that would make a sheep very strong, with alot of HP, and able to carry weapons all the shit. Wait, no sheep! A Chicken!!!!! So lets call it CF now (chicken federation), yes. Thats better.

So, with our little hero named: "Cuckoo", he start a gigantic adventure. So where was I, oh yes the invention.

Well, the Invention had only enough recources for one Chicken, so no more just one. So they had to let every chicken in the world to do the test, the one with the best results (Yes you guess, cuckoo) will get the potion and save the world (Well thats to hope for us of course)

And then a great story begins, with a chicken fighting against big evil computers, and virusses, and all other sorts of things!

-----

So whos Cuckoo

Cuckoo is a just born chicken who has to go in Service of the Army, he is an actually worst soldier ever seen. So he gets to do the test, obviously he makes it! (Doh :p)

Thats cuckoo!

----

Now sorry for my extremely bad english, but its late and I just came up the with Idea.

Well so whos willing to help

Reply or E-mail me! (OR MSN ME)

Edited: 12 November 2005 03:39

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

me_mantis

12 November 2005 03:48 (UK time)

Sounds cool! Glad to hear form you again.
I might be sort of busy in the Meteor 2 area right now, so altough I'd like to help, I'm not sure I could. Very originaly story line!

Dragonfly

12 November 2005 09:20 (UK time)

It was meant to be original, and yea im back, after alot of playing World of Warcraft and Command and Conquer Generals

Im already working on the menu back ground and first map (Yes, im going to use alot of the old textures, but new ones also)

Dragonfly

12 November 2005 09:34 (UK time)

Little update:

MULTIPLAYER COMBAT:

In multiplayer this TC should be even more fun, you fight with animals against other animals, or computers of course. Its more in war then, in valleys in such, with way different weapons, like Standard MG-Guns, electro weapons, and all other funny things. Just to make it a little more spiced up!

FIRST MISSION: Chicken's at Arms!

In this mission, you will be going to training for the army (ure first one), and there you will do alot of practices with different weapons, just to get the hang of the new weapons in this mod! Like for example, a Muskette is the main gun (Those guns from the years around 1700) but then alot more powerfull, its really a hilarious TC, so its alot of humor and stuff that will keep the player laugh.

But then suddenly the Alarms go, and you have to do the Test, obviously, you pass it, and so you get the potion, and become the chicken that can life in any circumstances. Tough if he gets pierced by 300 bullets of course hes dead then.

-----

So thats it for now.

arezey

13 November 2005 06:32 (UK time)

<b>Please</b> don't tell me ev'rything, I want to find some things out myself...

shockdrop

13 November 2005 07:28 (UK time)

Well...if you still need help then i have GIMP, and im good with it. Just tell me what i need to do.

Dragonfly

14 November 2005 14:51 (UK time)

Im good with Gimp Either, but not at making Object (only tanks he he)

What I really need is someone to design cuckoo for me. That would help alot ^^

And sorry i told alot, but theres alot you have to find out ureself, i wouldnt like to ruin everything ^^

Dragonfly

29 November 2005 21:44 (UK time)

The Main person will be a Cat, sorry... But they easier to draw and more fun to make... Sorry for the disapointed ones, but still gonna be fun ^^

arezey

30 November 2005 12:26 (UK time)

sheep was best...

Dragonfly

01 December 2005 19:15 (UK time)

Ok, I open a little vote:

What should be the main charactar/army/related

1) Sheep
2) Cat
3) Chicken

arezey

01 December 2005 20:27 (UK time)

1) :D

Dragonfly

02 December 2005 20:39 (UK time)

Nothing more? Well fine then :p

Sheep it is. (thats easy!)

me_mantis

02 December 2005 21:17 (UK time)

I'd have to agree with the sheep. Sheep are cool.

mike323
03 December 2005 05:35 (UK time)

oh definately. M2 wouldn't be M2 without sheep.

arezey

03 December 2005 10:26 (UK time)

Yep. I made my mod (antartica) so, that the neutral flag is a yellow circle with a pic of sheep in.

40oz
 Official Sponsor

05 December 2005 03:30 (UK time)

How about 4.) Human?

When I was reading and you told us the hero is a sheep, then a chicken, it told me automatically that it is aimed to a younger audience.

The whole thing sounded great, but a human will make the game a little less... cartoony. I guess i could tag in, ill do anything except mapmaking.
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

Edited: 05 December 2005 03:33

Assain

05 December 2005 12:02 (UK time)

Younger Audience? Nahh, sounds more like humor to me :)

Unless he specifically said it was for a younger audience, after all, this isnt really a game for a younger audience.

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use