You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

JBPLAY  \  Meteor 2  \  General  \  What happend?

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: What happend?

Assain

16 February 2005 23:12 (UK time)

What happend? This entire month has sorta been dead, no ones been around and we havent heard any news about M2's release and why it didnt make januaray. Is it becuase lack of maps? I was gonna send one or two in, but somthing happended and i was just going to send in some maps for the second version of M2.

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

40oz
 Official Sponsor

17 February 2005 00:56 (UK time)

Good point, it is true. Where did everyone go?

We didnt make January because there are probably going to be new features, both for gameplay and the editors, and fixing errors isnt easy. We are also low on maps to finish meteor. Keep sending in maps guys!
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

James Bunting
17 February 2005 14:31 (UK time)

Its amazing how constant beta releases fuel the forums. I doubt there will be any more betas, the next release will be the real thing. I need the space away from the forums to just get on with it. Of course I am busy elsewhere too and there is only so much time that I can slot in for M2.

Maps are a an issue but that much of a big deal (I am getting kinda swishy with the Map Editor lol). Most of the current work is coding (improvement and bug fixing).

James.

Knasp

17 February 2005 21:05 (UK time)

Good to hear your voice , ummm words.I hope meteor 2 will be out soon. =) Keep up the good work!

Edited: 17 February 2005 21:05

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use