You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

JBPLAY  \  Meteor 2  \  General  \  Uh... Hello? =]

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: Uh... Hello? =]

scioN]

09 November 2004 18:17 (UK time)

Yeah, well... Hi, I'm new here =].
For the first thing, a big hello to all. First time I've played Meteor was a few years ago, can't renember when. It was still beta, I've found it on some demo disc with a magazine I've shipped. Thought that game died, but not too long ago I've found Your [I mean James here] site. It's great that a fun game isn't dead, bah, it's gotta get a sequel! Damn, You're good! =D.

If someone will find 'errors' in my english, please correct me. I'm still learning the language, d'oh.

Overall, a big thanks for making the game.
[Gosh, that was quite boring, huh =]].

Oh, BTW - I'm quickly absorbing most of game editors my eyeballs saw, don't You mind if I will make some levels for M2?

~~Sci'

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

Assain

09 November 2004 23:07 (UK time)

Not a problem, it might make it in to the full version! Oh and BTW, welcome and you english sounds fluent to me ;)!

James Bunting
10 November 2004 10:25 (UK time)

Be my guest.

There will actually me a plan for the levels (a description and difficuluty level). When these are ready we will think about assigning levels to people to create.

If you are currently making levels don't worry because they may still fit in nicely.

scioN]

10 November 2004 14:32 (UK time)

Damn thanks. Once again sorry for my stupid english... Always when I try to write something when I'm online, english grammar floats from me, if you know what I mean =/.

Oh, forgot to mention: I'm pretty good in 2D graphics - both drawing and textures (don't look at my avatar icon - I've made it in seconds) - I'll try to make some sprites (don't want to be rude or something - I'm NOT asking you to put them in the game by force - just making them for my own pleasure)

*Gets chainsawed by other forums people*

~~Sci'

me_mantis

15 November 2004 15:56 (UK time)

Textures--2D--Sprites...
If you would likie a picture of your works online, as a picture of what the next jbgames might look like, send it to me throught the contact link on meteormods.com.
Do you do any thing in 3D?
btw: is your name scion related in any way to the reallllllly boxy scion xt car?

IMYSC2000T

20 November 2004 10:51 (UK time)

Just out of curiosity, where are you from, scioN]?

Me_Mantis: Even the mention of that "Scion" "box" "car" makes me wanna puke my insides right out.

Edited: 20 November 2004 10:52

IMYSC2000T

25 December 2004 01:21 (UK time)

Oh, and BTW it's called the Scion Xb not the Xt.... Not that I really give a crap about boring, unreliable, unsafe, cheap (not cheap as in "inexpensive" though), relatively costly Japanese cars though....

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use