You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

JBPLAY  \  Meteor 2  \  General  \  Peoples Mods

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: Peoples Mods

40oz
 Official Sponsor

24 August 2004 21:43 (UK time)

Ive heard about many people's mods once but later after that i don't hear about it again. Is anyone still working on the mods they claim to make? I want to see more since meteormods.com only has a record of 4! Let me know how they're coming about.
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

Agent Nightfire

24 August 2004 22:00 (UK time)

Well don't worry. I plan on making a "Mario mod" when M2 comes out. It sounds bazzare but if you want to know more I will be talking about it in the forums here and there. But one thing do you think it is worth the wait for M2 beta or the full version to make my mod?
Should I use the Meteor (1) format or should I try extra hard useing M2's format?

Assain

25 August 2004 00:12 (UK time)

When M2 comes out im going to create a mod Called "America's Army: Meteor", whitch is goin to be based off of a sweet freeware game that was made by the US Army. I made a post someware thats called "Phoohy! New mod thought..." that explains more in depth about the mod. I think its in the M2 fourms.

40oz
 Official Sponsor

25 August 2004 03:34 (UK time)

Try to be careful not to completely base your mods off games. In my mod I took small features from many of my favorite games, but then it didnt turn out to be recognizable. I may make another mod that will be sort of like Half-life. Well the game itself wont but it will have obstacles that you have to figure out that is much like half life, and they wont be so obvious. The problem is that M2 is going to have a hell-of-a-lot of new features needed to make good mods and thats what everyones waiting for.
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

Agent Nightfire

25 August 2004 14:41 (UK time)

Ya. My mod I am "planning on doing" uses the characters and pipes and stuff. I put in the guns, planes, ships, and everything to make it cool. I think that is a cool combination because jumping on the goombas heads is not that fun this day in age.

Assain

26 August 2004 00:08 (UK time)

So we've heard =). Spreading the word through out all of the topics i see!

40oz
 Official Sponsor

26 August 2004 03:49 (UK time)

lol but I was hoping people would get some mods done now, since i want to play it on m1 so i can wait for m2
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

Was this really FBI?
(no longer an active user)

26 August 2004 06:58 (UK time)

I plan on making a mod with the name: FBI.

James Bunting
26 August 2004 09:17 (UK time)

<i>Try to be careful not to completely base your mods off games.</i>, hahahahaha, Mr Doom has spoken lol.

Assain

27 August 2004 03:24 (UK time)

haha, YOU GOT SERVED!!! =P. Its an american thing...

Dave Man

28 August 2004 17:40 (UK time)

My mod will be an extension for my Army101 mod, its called The City and takes place in well, the city. I am currently making it for M1 (five levels are done) and I will also make it for M2.

40oz
 Official Sponsor

30 August 2004 00:51 (UK time)

Papercut/Mr Doom begins to speak... lol

I hope your mods get done soon. I'm suddenly beginning to get bored of my pre-beta version of M2 since it has pretty much nothing that I'm looking forward to in the 'Full' M2! I think I may start a new mod too. I am thinking of making "The Beginning of Meteor". What I mean by that, is that we're going back in time (Not literally) where Ash is still in Africa doing training Exercises, and you have to play as a guard in The MDS (Meteor Defense System) several weeks after it was just built, you have to do whatever you can before the terrorists rip it open and capture it. Unfortunately your not strong enough to take on a massive army of terrorists and you have to take an escape pod for survival. You have to land in a safe area on earth and call for help. Africa is where most of the Allied soldiers are and Ash has to lead them. Actually I just noticed this now, but that seems like a pretty short mod. maybe I should just make a totally new one, that doesn't have to do with anything... Just a whole new story.
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

Edited: 30 August 2004 15:09

Agent Nightfire

30 August 2004 18:38 (UK time)

That sounds kool. You told me at 1000 islands.

40oz
 Official Sponsor

30 August 2004 21:40 (UK time)

Yep, but I doubt I told everyone else while I was at 1000 islands ;)
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

Agent Nightfire

31 August 2004 01:25 (UK time)

You got a point there. @_^

Assain

31 August 2004 01:41 (UK time)

I heard you say it! What was that? No, im not your grandpa and NO I AM NOT STALKING YOU... i think.... Hmmmm... =\

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use