You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

JBPLAY  \  Meteor 2  \  Suggestions  \  About the credits...

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: About the credits...

Assain

10 March 2005 21:10 (UK time)

Are the credits going to be like M1?

I had an idea for a credits movie, but i dont think it will suit very well.

The credits would come up like M1 did, except the background would be a transparent light grey, and behind it would be a little "credits movie" that would show somthing, fade black, and show somthing else. Just a thought.

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

40oz
 Official Sponsor

12 March 2005 00:45 (UK time)

What I would like to see for the credits, is a video, which is all tiny 3-5 second clips of things that happen in M2. Like it would show Ash be in a huge battle between two mechs and guys with pulsecannons, then quickly jump to a different setting where Ash bombs a bridge and kills the terrorists on the other side, and then quickly jumps to a different setting, etc. This will be showing the credits scrolling down from the top of the screen at the same time. This would also be good for the back of the menu screen (Not the Intro). Except It would not be as intense. It would show like an Allied base. Rosfield Air Base for example. The background will show a street, then a convoy of humvees will pass by on the street following waypoints. Then It will show a river with a sattelite and a few allies guarding it, and a dark jet would fly by.
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

fuzinavl
 Official Sponsor

12 March 2005 01:39 (UK time)

Yeah, those non-combative scenes could really establish the setting.

me_mantis

28 March 2005 20:32 (UK time)

I have all the 3D looking units still, and i can animate them. I already have made some movies that end a few levels I made. The credits thing would be cool, although I am not to character animation yet. I will be taking a class with that next semester. =)

Assain

28 March 2005 21:39 (UK time)

Hehe.... unfortunatly i dont think M2 can wait for that long if you planned on adding char animation ;).

I must comment on your pictures so far. They look supurb, its pretty good :).

me_mantis

29 March 2005 23:13 (UK time)

Let me rephrase that. As soon as im done with the MDS (i have to start over again see the squarish mds) ill be making some characters.

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use