You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

JBPLAY  \  Meteor 2  \  Suggestions  \  M2 Title/credits music

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: M2 Title/credits music

Assain

10 March 2005 21:07 (UK time)

Ok this is going along the idea of minomus prettymuch having most of the music in M2.

How about for the titlescreen song, minomus's "Starshine" song? YES, it does sound like somthing you might find in Halo 2, but its a very sweet song and i though it was perfect for a title screen (i have it set as mine). Plus, it would sound good to listen to in the editor.

And for the credits, the song "Sun Freezer" sounds like a perfect credits song, its pretty sweet :).

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

40oz
 Official Sponsor

12 March 2005 00:38 (UK time)

I never use music. It gives the action in the game more life. I could tolerate music for credits and menu screen though. I actually don't really like minimus' music at all. I much prefer metal and alternative rock.
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

Assain

12 March 2005 02:05 (UK time)

Yes, well the music is going to be a technoish type for a majority of it (again, going on with the assumption that he will have the domanate amount of music) weather you like it or not :). Besides, becuase of M2's features, you could just take out all the music and replace it with your own if you like.

Minomus's style is usually a spacey-techno/trance kind of music. The main reason i like his music is because of the quality and profesinalism in his music ;).

Edited: 12 March 2005 02:06

Agent Nightfire

14 March 2005 02:45 (UK time)

I see what you are saying. To add, isn't this kind of the setting in the game? If you add in a song not fitting the game, then your interest is lost in the new song. Stick with the techno or something fast paced because it basically fits the whole game just right.

-Example-
* Lets say you are watching a scary movie. Then at the scariest part when some guy is in serious danger, they put on Elton John. It just doesn't suit the movie and you get a little bit bummed because your hard earned $$$$$ you used to buy this ticket is wasted on Elton John music.

* Lets say you are watching a scary movie again. At the scariest part when the same guy is in danger, they put on somthing horrorish and suspencefull. It suits the movie and your hard earned $$$$$ you used to buy the ticket was worth every penny.

(Don't ask about why I made this example. It just came to my mind.)

:)

James Bunting
14 March 2005 18:00 (UK time)

Elton John, lol.

40oz
 Official Sponsor

16 March 2005 01:36 (UK time)

Lol Elton John is definitely a faggot. (Whoops, sorry for the profanity.) But I'm glad you used Elton John as the "Bad Part" of the example. If I ever get stuck listening to his music I'd probably get sick.
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

Agent Nightfire

16 March 2005 03:57 (UK time)

You can't say you like his music..............you can't.

Dave Man

16 March 2005 13:21 (UK time)

Putting Elton John Music in a horror movie would probably make it scarier. Think of how bad that music is... it would drive the main character mad.

40oz
 Official Sponsor

19 March 2005 02:44 (UK time)

yeah thats true, Ash could go insane, find a chainsaw and dice everyone up, friend or foe. Then evantually find his way to Elton's house and give him a souvenir he'll never forget. lol
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use