You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

JBPLAY  \  Meteor 2  \  Suggestions  \  Suggestions considering the Final Boss

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: Suggestions considering the Final Boss

ParaSait

18 June 2008 14:08 (UK time)

WARNING: POSSIBLE SPOILERS AHEAD!!! DO NOT SCROLL DOWN IF YOU DON'T WANT THE STORY TO BE SPOILED!!!

You know him, don't you? Yep, it's Zorrino!! He isn't a perfect final boss yet IMO, so here are some suggestions...

Unique skin and weapon: Seriously! In fact he is only an ordinary Plasma Rifle BO Trooper. Maybe give him a more evil look or so. And about the weapon, maybe give him one that is not used by anyone or cannot found anywhere, except for example in a super-duper-secret area. I'd suggest a big gun with pretty rapid fire, rather bad accuracy, projectiles (instead of lines) that HURT, a small-medium sized clip, pretty small reload time, like 2 secs or so.

He should also have more HP. He dies too fast, it just ain't fun fighting him! (Personally, I always kill him with my pistol at least to make it act like a challenging boss)

He runs fast.

He can 'Teleport' himself, which technicallymeans that pretty much Zorrino's are scattered throughout the battlezone and each time you kill him, one of those objects is set visible (The game chooses a random one) and if they'e all killed, you gain access to the core of the ship etc. etc.

And about the GNV Larmog:

A little less hp, and more or stronger air scouts, so they can actually kill you =)
Also, put turrets on the ship during the fight.

OK, that's it, please tell me what you think about it =)

This link is dead. It's only still here because, err... yknow, it's some sort of... memorial.

Edited: 18 June 2008 14:09

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

1up

28 June 2008 20:15 (UK time)

lolz...you remind me of what i did. I placed a mid-level boss which is a Big Mech Prototype...he has huge spray, very dangerous for those who don't move quickly. Almost impossible to beat unless you use some semblance of tactics. That said, i agree that he needs some extra weaponry...he should be dual wielding!
"...And with his fight money, he bought two of each animal on earth, then he herded them onto a boat, where he beat the crap out of every single one!*bangs grenades together*" -Team Fortress 2 Soldier
Headshot! Double Kill! Triple Kill! Overkill! killtacular! Killtastrophe! Killimanjaro! Killprocalypse!... Kil-Killionaire?! What happened to kill#9?!
"Oh shit, hes got THE HALO 1 PISTOL! RUUUUUUN!"
"Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet." -Red Sniper

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use