You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

JBPLAY  \  Meteor 2  \  Error Reporting  \  A few errors in 1.0

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: A few errors in 1.0

Assain

09 August 2005 02:12 (UK time)

Aircraft I THINK (it could of gotten shot down) gets damaged by acid.

Also, ive noticed that the mechanic (possibly the wrenches too), fixes the vehicle AND you whenever you are on a rideable vehcile (such as the bike).

Ive also witnessed the "AI shutdown" again with the turreted vehicles, and I belive one of the things that causes it is if it collides into a solid object (as ive noticed).

Also, there are a few map errors (such as the some objects are not locked when should be, aircraft going through some buildings, ect), that i can fix myself on my free time :)

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

Assain

09 August 2005 04:37 (UK time)

I have also found a bug on my map (Arctic Pursuit, btw was spelled wrong in the breifing :D), where i shot at the non-working MLRS's and my tank shots just stuck to the MLRS. It was weird, and after a pistol trooper killed it (like i said, it wanst working/shooting back), i havent had the bug again.

Also, im going to rework some parts in the level that i thought needed changed b/ of 1.0, to what it was supposed to be like when i made it, if thats ok ;)

Edited: 09 August 2005 04:38

mike323
11 August 2005 03:21 (UK time)

I also have noticed the "unkillable error" where you shot at an object and the proj went right through them. (although this is less frequent than in the betas)

d34db34t

12 August 2005 09:58 (UK time)

the light sourcing (how the game crashes after the initial breifing) prob is also in 1.0 - i have to use the non fblend exe

Knasp

12 August 2005 14:01 (UK time)

This might be posted in the wrong thread but whatever. In the Omega Facility maps there are some texture mistakes. On one place there was a solid sector saying "The door will not open" when you approach it. Then it was a "Land-passable" shadow secotr placed over the solid sector so you could walk in anyway. This is no so serious but worth reporting.

Edited: 14 August 2005 13:46

Assain

14 August 2005 17:10 (UK time)

Yes, ive given up trying to count all the minor/major errors in each level ;)

The only way to fix some of them is to play out the level until you run into them.

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use