You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

JBPLAY  \  Meteor 1  \  Networking, Meteor Servers and General Multiplayer Discussion  \  Bot Players

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: Bot Players

40oz
 Official Sponsor

20 July 2004 16:05 (UK time)

Hey guys, I wanted to let you know, if you have trouble playing people on multiplayer, my mod (Meteor Sequel - WW3) comes with player bots that were made with the race editor, They play, somewhat like real people, but they cant pick up weapons, cant chat, and can't respawn (so be sure to put in a lot of bots) unfortunately they can go over water, (but not solids, thankfully) to use them, create a map and throw in some bots, be sure to include bad bots and good bots, if you want it to seem somewhat like a free for all. Put the map in a new maplist or into another. Go to multilpayer, host a new game and play the map list the map was in. Then you can play some real bots, which is a lot like playing multiplayer with real people. But i have to say, the people are harder to take on.

My mod will be uploaded onto meteormods.com in a few weeks. any questions? You can either put another post or e-mail me at papercut1425@yahoo.com
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

Edited: 20 July 2004 16:08

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

me_mantis

20 July 2004 20:23 (UK time)

I have a question. What is a vip and how do you get to be one, and how did you finally get on the server?

40oz
 Official Sponsor

21 July 2004 04:09 (UK time)

i dunno i geuss it just because im a friend of james or something like that. But thanks for posting that in my thread
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

James Bunting
22 July 2004 14:10 (UK time)

Yes good old me for keeping people up to date eh?

VIPs are people who I feel have contributed heavily to Meteor and/or these forums in a constructive manner.

In Papercut's case he has made a considerable Meteor mod, he also created the final mission for Meteor.

There are no special features for VIPs in the forums but they do get the recognition they deserve. Don't call us we will call you!

James.

me_mantis

22 July 2004 23:58 (UK time)

Thats Nice,

But does being a moderator give me the respect I deserve?

Just Kidding.

I must say that that is a good idea, though.

=)

James Bunting
23 July 2004 14:45 (UK time)

Hahahaha well I guess you get the idea.

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use