You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

JBPLAY  \  Meteor 1  \  Networking, Meteor Servers and General Multiplayer Discussion  \  Meteor 1 Multiplayer Party!

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: Meteor 1 Multiplayer Party!

ParaSait

04 April 2008 13:25 (UK time)

Because Papercut has requested it, I am also going to organise a Meteor 1 Party. This one is going to be on:

- 06-04-2008 17:00 GMT -

... which is exactly 24 hours after the Meteor 2 Party. When the time is near, go to the Meteor 2 chat, except now it will be called 'Meteor1'. Again, don't leave immediatly if there is nobody but wait for the others...

Things you will need are Meteor v1.32 and Regular Meteor campaign.

Cya! =3

This link is dead. It's only still here because, err... yknow, it's some sort of... memorial.

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

DarkRain

04 April 2008 14:08 (UK time)

If I am not busy at that time, I will definitely take part in the Multiplayer party.
The Dark Age is upon us! Quake 2 mapmaker.

ParaSait

04 April 2008 14:16 (UK time)

Oh yeah and if anyone can't play Meteor on that hour, please tell it so I can eventually change the time or date.

This link is dead. It's only still here because, err... yknow, it's some sort of... memorial.

ParaSait

05 April 2008 17:51 (UK time)

James, can you pleeease join our game tomorrow? Because we had some connection problems for the Meteor 2 game today and we might need you for help and troubleshooting.

Edited: 05 April 2008 17:55

40oz
 Official Sponsor

06 April 2008 16:30 (UK time)

I know some game sites have some events such as one called a "friday night fragfest" where they host a game at the same time every friday, so people would know when to come. Maybe we should do something like that. Since it's near impossible to round up enough people to play at a certain time, if we have some sort of a pattern, we could get some games on.
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

ParaSait

06 April 2008 19:15 (UK time)

Well that's exactly what I'm trying to do with these parties. But we couldn't play because we had connection problems due to the router or so (Aleksanteri knows more about it).

DarkRain

07 April 2008 07:06 (UK time)

I am sorry I couldn't join you. I had computer problems and it was even possible to lose all the information on my computer, including the Meteor series with all the mods. Fortunately, that didn't happen.
The Dark Age is upon us! Quake 2 mapmaker.

Edited: 07 April 2008 07:07

ParaSait

07 April 2008 17:25 (UK time)

Well, it's OK actually; we couldn't play the game anyway so it wasn't really fun.

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use