You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

JBPLAY  \  Meteor 1  \  Suggestions  \  _____Different Player Character teams_______

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: _____Different Player Character teams_______

me_mantis

26 March 2004 20:21 (UK time)

It would be cool if you could make a team opotion for multiplayer games, so players could choose which team to be on (1,2,3,or 4) for multiplayer maps with team option enabled on the advanced map properties. Players could select what team to be on by having a 0, 1, 2, or 3 in front of their name. Or teams could be 0, 1, or 2 like they are in the game now, letting some of the players be on the "Good guys side", "bad guys side" or "neutral side" for maps with that option enabled.

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

40oz
 Official Sponsor

27 July 2004 14:58 (UK time)

Why the hell would you want to be on the neutral side though? (No offense or anything) Being on the neutral side is just someone to lag up the game while everyones playing. It would be cooler if you could just open up a window to type in your team name. Everyone who joins the team you created gets there color changed to your color. You can have an unlimited amount of teams and people can join your team by typing in the same team name. Then when you kill someone thats on your team, you get a point taken off. That would be kinda cooler. (I dont want to be the leader of "Team #2";)
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

Edited: 27 July 2004 15:00

40oz
 Official Sponsor

27 July 2004 15:13 (UK time)

Or maybe you could make teams in the "Advanced Map Options". That would be good for one of my mp maps, "Normandy Beach Invasion"
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use