You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

Renegade Zone  \  Renegade Zone  \  General  \  Mission maps in Multiplayer...

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: Mission maps in Multiplayer...

Freedom

08 April 2005 01:47 (UK time)

Anyone know how to do this?
I really like M01, that is very fun if u have alot of ppl and PTs to buy stuff. I personally have no mod experience, and i tried but i couldnt find the righ programs and the mission maps so i can mod. So i have no experience with mods or maps or anything, i just download them. Anyone think their up to makin some for me!?
If anyone will at least try it, I'll be very thankfull

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

SuPpIePuP

23 April 2005 04:52 (UK time)

Nah I dont have time Just go to cncden.com and look at the map tut or www.renhelp.co.uk

razorblade001

24 April 2005 03:29 (UK time)

ya i know how... its rather easy too. First you have to download the single player missions (you can get here). After you have those you need to get level editor and get used to how to do everything with it.(if you dont already have it...) If you dont have it download the renegade public tools (you can also get here)
Then all you have to do is delete all the bots, script zones and junk like that. The little camera things you see (there are alot of them... ALOT!!!) you dont have to waste your time deleting those. And you also shouldnt delete the sound speekers, u may need them.
Then when your done with that plase spawn points, and PCTs and thats it your done!

Freedom

25 April 2005 23:59 (UK time)

hey dude, razor, ur right. i got the level editor and public tools and stuff. I did it, but i need stuff added into m01 that i cant figure out how to do. I need to know how to place PT's and spawning points though. Plz, i can give u the link or file so u can do it for me, or u can just tell me how. But ty for the help man, u the greatist. I need to know how to make it work in renegade online too, it doesnt work when i tried it without spawning points and stuff. I turned it into a mix file and stuff, but it dont work. Plz tell me more if you can. I switched it to mix file and its not even in the list of maps that i have in renegade online.

Ps. LOL, i also want to know how to block out some areas that i dont want ppl to go into.

Edited: 26 April 2005 01:37

SuPpIePuP

28 April 2005 00:05 (UK time)

First of all if u want to add stuff into m01 just open up level edit go the the tree menu and fine terrain and go to single player maps and it will be in there and to add stuff go to tile dsapo which has some good stuff or b4 u go to dsapo there is like doors trees and all that or you can go back and find objects folder on tree menu add some stuff. Also spawning points are in the tree menu called objects then spawners then start up spawners then find the team like gdi or nod dont use renegade cause that is use for figureing out cordinates and stuff pt's are also in objects folder in the tree menu under objects simple cnc objects which is 5th 1 down on my list. Also u cant just make a .mix map by renameing it lol u most go to my computer local disc or hp pavilion program files renegade public tools level edit then find the name of ur map u made in the begging like mine is c0vert or sumin find that and delete the following files (dont do this until you are complete done with the map or if u have a backup copy if the whole mod folder first)Level characters and always Dont delete the preset or you will end up deleteing the whole map so u go and test it the floor and buildings and wat not are all gone .... o ya and about the collision blockers If ur talking about that invisable ones you cant do that unless u convert it back to mesh and edit it in renx which is hard what I do is put like crates or debre and So far I dont think the collsion blockers in level edit even work so Thats all I can say for now...

www.freewebs.com/rentuts

SuPpIePuP

28 April 2005 00:07 (UK time)

also razor u shouldnt delete the little cameras it gives u better viewing angles in games which is really nice to have if u have had renegade for years and kno about that stuff.

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use