You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

JBPLAY  \  JBPlay.com General  \  General  \  motion control gaming

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: motion control gaming

me_mantis

21 May 2012 12:42 (UK time)

Y'all may have heard of the razer hydra, and heard it's crazy claims of being super accurate and stuff like that... well, I figured I'd give it a try because I'd be able to use it for midi control and as a game controller if nothing else worked out.

I also wanted to try my hand at making a few cool games... where you could actually use the controller to it's full potential, not just use it as an aiming device.

I'm working on making a few little games with it just for fun using blender game engine. (now that I actually learned how to code stuff, I feel like I'm finally a super genius like the wise one![not as wise as the wise cat yet though.])

Here's my current demo video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOHRsTWupNk

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

Hightree121

22 May 2012 02:28 (UK time)

Dang, that is so much more sensitive than a Kinect, though it needs a remote. With so many advances, controllers might actually start becoming obsolete. Now only if the Leap 3D would hurry up and get released. That game looks pretty sweet. Now hook it up to a swivel chair so that the screen turns with you. That would make it perfect, though difficult to implement with your setup.

Edited: 22 May 2012 02:28

Archie

25 May 2012 22:31 (UK time)

No one will never win the wise cat.

me_mantis

26 May 2012 05:34 (UK time)

they sit around and think all day... think about it. =)

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use