You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

JBPLAY  \  Meteor 2  \  User Files  \  HH- Power Complex

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: HH- Power Complex

arezey

24 September 2005 20:33 (UK time)

I have made Power Complex to it's released version and you can download it by downloading the files below.

The map is set on a complex, where is 4 disposal water tanks, that are huge! You can fight a furios battle against the other side guys or then look what the high technogoly offers you. You can sit down and see, will the Man You win the football match? Or will you modify the water tanks and reload the buttons using the computer? Or will you do something else? Just look around and see what there is. I think that you will not be bored!

:=)

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

Assain

24 September 2005 21:10 (UK time)

Downloading! :)

Assain

24 September 2005 21:12 (UK time)

Agg, n/m the download server isnt working (its not me) :p

arezey

25 September 2005 05:12 (UK time)

oh no... the script file doesn't come, try this zip file

Assain

25 September 2005 06:10 (UK time)

Wow, that was cool. Nothing seemed too super-neat at first, but then i went into the warehouse store... O.O how did you do that?

This could be used in a neat CS-Style mod.

But anyways, i assume this is for multi? Would make a sweet map :D

Probs:

The waypointing of the player in the warehouse shop, it looks really sweet, but the probiblem is that if another player/you block the way with a vehicle, your guy is stuck i think. If JB places in intelligent waypoints sometime in the future however...

Also, some of the scripts only work once (such as water changing). Although, this could be really neat as it could turn into a race to see who changes the water first! (assuming this is a multi-player map)

arezey

25 September 2005 10:12 (UK time)

I'll set the player when bound that if is bound soft, but I will not change the water triggers, they are supposed to work once and I have placed there a comp in the south-east corner, that is the one that "reloads" them.

The warehouse was a real script mission, it took 5 days to script, but it works and it's my personal favorite.

The water triggers were the first ones to place, it's an old one.

What I do first is first open the forcefield, come in from the west door, get the money near the meches, take a medium tank, grab some money, drive over the pure evil troops, go to the warehouse, buy a rocket launcher, shoot the reds near the air scout switch with a few rockets, press the button, go quickly to the humvee and battle!(phew what a sentence) Then I go to the marina, grab a boat and get the 500 and then just be there doing something...

I am happy you like that map!

EDIT: The warehouse makes a nice factor in anyones map, I'm pretty sure about that, if you want, take the engine (the warehouse script) and place it in your own if you ever use it.

Edited: 25 September 2005 10:15

40oz
 Official Sponsor

25 September 2005 14:34 (UK time)

I was already planning a CS mod, It would be designed specifically for multiplayer and will come with no singleplayer campaign.

I already had a few ideas for other mods.

"Spiders" is my most recent idea. (I actually just came up with it last night.) It wouldn't have a single player campaign. It would be a full arcade game. You start in a room with 3 hallways. One hallway decorated in green lights. the next decorated in yellow, the next in red.

The green hallway would have a teleport in it. It would warp you to some place similar to an abandoned city. every few seconds spawning a spider. A spider is fast and agile, but needs to be really close to attack. Thankfully the main character that you play as will be able to weild many different weapons. There will be little to no health kits. The game will be literally impossible to complete (with no end-game switch). It will keep on going until you die. Every time you kill a spider you will earn one "kill" powerup which will show up at the top corner like a swipe card.

The yellow hallway will play exactly like the green, except spawning more spiders at a faster rate. The red hallway will be ridiculous, spawning over 5 spiders in as little as 1 second.

"Spiders" would make a great game, being unbeatable and having a huge replay value. (Not to mention great music that I have in store for it too!)

My other mod "CRATER" is still a bit undecided. I am not fully positive how the story will go. But it will be fresh out of a new box, it will have nothing to do with any game. It will be a brand new campaign, starring in a new era. Since it will be complicated in areas that I am not very good at, I may need to get a crew of volunteer helpers for it. I will update on ideas for CRATER if i get to it.
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

VR_Rat

20 January 2006 20:03 (UK time)

The script isn't working when I try power complex. Something about the toolbar isn't working. Or atleast that's what it says.

arezey

21 January 2006 11:09 (UK time)

Yeah, the scripts change, so, I will place here an updated, v 1,1 and upwords supporting zip.

VR_Rat

21 January 2006 18:10 (UK time)

It's working now thanks.

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use