You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

JBPLAY  \  Meteor 2  \  Editing  \  HOW WOULD YOU DO THIS?

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: HOW WOULD YOU DO THIS?

Armageddon1212

04 January 2005 02:00 (UK time)

How do you make sprites for M2 or M1 i know it is complicated but i need to know for my zombie mod?

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

Dave Man

04 January 2005 13:21 (UK time)

Well it's realitively simple. You create a jpg than transfer it into a pcx. Then you dump the pcx into the graphyics folder of your mod, and using the sprite builder load the pcx picture into the game.

Knasp

04 January 2005 18:47 (UK time)

You can use normal bmp files too.

40oz
 Official Sponsor

04 January 2005 21:48 (UK time)

If you are still are having trouble, heres a more detailed explanation. I use windows Paint, If you use that, follow whatever I tell you.

Create a small picture and draw whatever you want your sprite to look like, fill in all the white space (or the area you want invisible, otherwise there will be a white square around your sprite) with the light purple color in between blue and pale yellow. Save your picture and drag it to the meteor Base folder. Launch M1/M2. open up sprite builder/editor and click on the "Import PCX Image" icon on the top toolbar and select your image filename. Your picture should show up and you can edit your image in anyway besides drawing over it.
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

mike323
15 April 2005 05:25 (UK time)

Check out my tutorial <a href=http://www.freewebs.com/mikesmidi/m2tutorial.htm>here</a> for weapon building.

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use