You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

JBPLAY  \  Meteor 2  \  Editing  \  THANK YOU! and RE MOD

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: THANK YOU! and RE MOD

Armageddon1212

04 January 2005 00:59 (UK time)

I made a Resident Evil mod for M1 but the zombies dont fallow you so they cant attack you with thier dual kickassfoo weapons. Im gunna make it for M2 because (THNAKFULLY) now enemies fallow you! YAY! :D :D :D

I cant wait for M2 so HURRY IT UP! just kidding. Just do a good job.

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

Armageddon1212

05 January 2005 00:31 (UK time)

Im not good at making maps but ill try. It might not be a mod just a seiries of amps with lots of different units.

IMYSC2000T

05 January 2005 01:32 (UK time)

Sweet! Good idea! A Resident Evil MOD for Meteor 2 would kick ass. I'dlove to play it when it's done. Do you have a homepage for this project?

BTW you might wanna consider some kick-ass music from the "Resident Evil" or "Resident Evil: Apocalypse" soundtrack (not the actual songs 'cuz that's probably illegal....

I can see it now: zombies following me everywhere in a dark, ruined urban terrain, me pumping lead into their walking corpses..., while "Mein Teil" by Rammstein (from the "Resident Evil: Apolcalypse" soundtrack) is playing in the background...! :p Eeeeeeexxxcellent! Hehehe!

Armageddon1212

05 January 2005 02:18 (UK time)

I finished the first map! Theres about a hundered zombies and you get a knife a pistol and a shotgun but you have to find them first. You also get to drive a humvee driving over 5 zombies per second!

Armageddon1212

06 January 2005 00:39 (UK time)

I put the edited objects and maps in the right folders created with the mod manager and when i try to play i cant use the maps. They are not there. Can anyone help me?

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use