You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

JBPLAY  \  Meteor 2  \  Editing  \  M2 Warcraft III

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: M2 Warcraft III

1up

30 January 2007 23:25 (UK time)

You know...using the RTSS mode as a basis added with the damage range idea, you can easily create a Warcraft Mod! Lols! Im no great shakes at Micro$oft Visual C, so ill leave you guys to do it.
"...And with his fight money, he bought two of each animal on earth, then he herded them onto a boat, where he beat the crap out of every single one!*bangs grenades together*" -Team Fortress 2 Soldier
Headshot! Double Kill! Triple Kill! Overkill! killtacular! Killtastrophe! Killimanjaro! Killprocalypse!... Kil-Killionaire?! What happened to kill#9?!
"Oh shit, hes got THE HALO 1 PISTOL! RUUUUUUN!"
"Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet." -Red Sniper

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

40oz
 Official Sponsor

31 January 2007 00:10 (UK time)

No coding required. Youd just need a thousand new objects from the objects editor, and replace all the current objects with your new ones. And maybe whip up a WC3 based map from the map editor.
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

VR_Rat

31 January 2007 20:19 (UK time)

Please no warcraft. I hear WAY too much of it at school.

mike323
31 January 2007 22:17 (UK time)

Lol. Same here.

Dthdealer

19 March 2007 07:35 (UK time)

lol same here agian.
did you buy...
what level...
heard of the new mod?...
elf or dwarh (something like that)

WH@1CR@5TY speak.
please do not make a warcraft mod.
Also known as Veyrdite
My website: http://halestrom.net/darksleep@Occasionally you may meet me when you sleep. In the darkest corners of your dreams, where your phone stops working and you don't know what to do. I'll be there; telling you that I don't support your device.

"Can't you just fix-"
NO! I told you when you bought this, when it goes wrong I can't fix it. It's filled with glue. The Greek goddess of glue Araldities herself would be impressed with this.

Please stop asking me for technical support during your dreams. Can't we just tour some surreal landscapes instead?

"How do I do that?"

Count your fingers. Keep trying. Make sure there's ten.

Then summon me. I am large and covered in wires. Clouds of baking soda pour into your world and a slightly weak yellowy glow appears from the LED strips behind me.

If you can see this message then you're already part of the way there. Keep all your styles disabled and you might see the dream within.

"But there's so much javascript everywhere! I can't see you. Help! I've forgotten to count my fingers! Where do I find them?"

The LED strip behind me pops and goes out. Dark spots appear in the centre of each light. I lift my finger to my lips. The smell of tantalum capacitors fills the air.

Ssh. Don't worry about that. Behind those frameworks there's another person sleeping.

Some day the javascript will sleep too.

40oz
 Official Sponsor

19 March 2007 19:15 (UK time)

Hahaa im up for any mod. I don't own the game nor do I have much interest it much RTS games at all. I dont own world or warcraft either. I did own starcraft though, and I am dissapointed that more people cared for warcraft more so than starcraft. I though starcraft was an awesome game. (Before I decided to never get involved with RTS's again).

Well my point is that I know little to nothing about warcraft, so I wouldn't be able to pull it off. I dont even care whether mods are about good topics anymorre. I'll play ANYTHING...
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use