You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

JBPLAY  \  Meteor 2  \  General  \  M1 mod

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: M1 mod

d34db34t

15 January 2005 05:21 (UK time)

I am currently making a mod for M1-

here's the story-

In the year 2008, 10 years after the MDS had been taken over and recaptured, the GNV dissapeared from the face of the earth, everything was peaceful, but no one knew that the GNV were high up in the cosmos, creating a superweapon that is 10 times larger, and has 10 times more firepower than the MDS, meaning that it could wipe out SEVERAL cities at once

You play the game as a military cadet who has just enlisted in the U.S Army, but you do not know any tactical skills and worse, you don't know how to use a firearm.

The GNV have been spreading rapidly, further than the last time you heard of them, but this time they are stronger and unlike 10 years ago, they won't take anything lightly this time...

This mod will have heaps of weapons, units, sprites, new music and sounds and new maps

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

James Bunting
15 January 2005 11:04 (UK time)

Sounds like a nice idea but are you sure that M1 is your best platform? Surely M2 would be a better choice?

The other adtantage of M2 is that you get to post stuff in the M2 forums that is not about M1 lol (everyone seems to do that but I still check the M1 forums). You should find it easier to convert UMX files to MP3 although ripping sound from other games is not something that I can really endorse.

IMYSC2000T

17 January 2005 01:44 (UK time)

Heh I'd have to agree.... An M2 mod. would be much better (and much better received) than an M1 mod..... Then again that'll depend on whether or not James ever releases M2! Ain't that right James?! ;P

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use