You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

JBPLAY  \  Meteor 2  \  General  \  *SIGH*You guys are boring.

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: *SIGH*You guys are boring.

LavaBall

09 December 2004 05:58 (UK time)

The never post got me boringfull and i cant seem to find enough help i couldnt find help on 2 things

1)How to make a .sc file without copy 1 of the missions do i need a program?

2)Minigames should have random levels/no wll level(for destruction carnival level)and randomly coded but they cant be edited not changing the editor neither.

Guess what you didnt reply in these topics example MiniGames topic and in how to make a whole new .sc topic sorry if i offend you but you guys suck for crying out loud.

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

fuzinavl
 Official Sponsor

09 December 2004 06:02 (UK time)

tragically, almost all forums are like this

Assain

10 December 2004 01:37 (UK time)

Its the Halo and Half-Life 2 season and its christmas season. What do you expect?

Zable Fahr

10 December 2004 09:19 (UK time)

Well since you didn't respond to my reply about .sc files, I didn't think you were still having trouble with them.

I think what you're asking is how to save .sc files? If that's the case, then you don't really need to use any specialized program. When you save (for example, in Notepad) and the Save As dialog comes up, save it as "filename.sc" _WITH_ THE QUOTES, where filename is the name of your map file. Without the quotes, Windows saves it as something like "filename.sc.txt" which won't work. That's how you create a .sc file without copying an existing file. That said, I still think it's easier to just make a template and keep copying that one.

James Bunting
13 December 2004 01:24 (UK time)

Notepad is cool, if you want a nicer editor download Web Matrix from www.asp.net. Web Matrix is meant for ASP.net pages but if you turn off all (well most) of the stupid toolbars and stuff its a great editor with proper tabbing etc.

James Bunting
13 December 2004 01:25 (UK time)

Oh and as for making .sc files just copy one of the others and rename it to yourmapname.sc. Then just double click and associate .sc files with your fav editor.

IMYSC2000T

25 December 2004 01:10 (UK time)

"Assain" wrote:
It's the Halo and Half-Life 2 season and it's christmas season. What do you expect?

Heh, that couldn't be more true. Half-Life 2 is one of the bigger reasons why development on all projects (ZDooM, for example) slowed down for awhile)....

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use