You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

JBPLAY  \  Meteor 2  \  General  \  Cool :D

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: Cool :D

LavaBall

28 July 2004 09:08 (UK time)

Hey guys the Meteor 2 is great hope you are not working on a 3D version which isn't cool to me Meteor 1 and the upcoming 2 is better then any of the 3D games i know of example Quake,Doom and whatever 3D Meteor is better to be 2D and with 3D graphic's instead FPS or TPS(first person shooter or third person shooter those are boring axcept star trek it was ok)anyway good luck :D

and the level editor look better and greater to use a little hard but Better than the MT1 Level Editor Good Luck guys on MT2 ;)

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

40oz
 Official Sponsor

28 July 2004 17:30 (UK time)

ehh, I have to disagree, a 3d meteor would be pretty hot. Alot like Grand Theft Auto 1 and 2. Its like playing that game all over again, except the Allied forces are about 300 cops in tanks, And the terrorists are like 800 fugitives that arent very good at playing grandtheft auto (in tanks and jeeps)
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

Flammable Maniac

30 July 2004 09:34 (UK time)

I think he means that he doesnt want M2 to be like Quake and Doom, which is FPS and not like M1.

James Bunting
30 July 2004 22:23 (UK time)

Well 3D does not have to be FPS, a look down/orbital "spinocam" perhaps, we shall see after M2.

LavaBall

31 July 2004 09:42 (UK time)

If you are working on a 3D version dont name it Meteor name it something different Cause Meteor 2 which is upcoming is great ;D

me_mantis

01 August 2004 00:06 (UK time)

Mabey, you could call it... Meteor 3-D

LavaBall

01 August 2004 16:19 (UK time)

Idea if you want to release meteor 3D version i suggest to call it FireGlaze an FPS Meteor game but whorty i dont suggest it would have tools like sprite editor and so so only the map editor

Meteor 2 really is coming good

i got ideas for Meteor 2

Gas Bomb:Different types of gases sleeping gas is Weak but good for some time and poison gas it makes you poisoned just like a snake bite poison

Gas turret's:these are plugged on walls but this time you need a gas mask to enter cause its not like the gas bomb this time the gas stays

Shop's:A good thing you must collect gold or whatever you want(or we want if we can make new stuff)or better different shops may need different coins or whatever we invent with sprite editor or money editor anyway also money or whatevr can be used to open doors of hidden area's like must have 20 coins or whatever to access

Password:You must find a Paper and then a Password Dialog comes and you have the paper and you must first read it well so you remember and type it yourself in

Robot Suits or vecichles:This would be great to crush and shoot your enemy's

FlashBang:A good grenade it makes a cool flash it doesn't damage but it would blind the enemy's for a Medium time

Well those are my idea's for now hope you can make some of them the more feature's the more fun :)

Edited: 01 August 2004 16:23

40oz
 Official Sponsor

02 August 2004 17:26 (UK time)

Those suggestions are pretty cool i like em all. But entering vehicles is already in the game. So at least you know that one of your suggestions are there to look forward to.
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

Agent Nightfire

21 August 2004 22:42 (UK time)

I have a kool idea! This comes from Gta. Have a key the allows for you to burp. Or like it Simpsons Hit & Run allow Ash to say some funny phrases if you run to long; also make Ash say something if you stand to long.

Agent Nightfire

21 August 2004 22:44 (UK time)

A 1st person Meteor will be so good you could sell it.

40oz
 Official Sponsor

22 August 2004 06:30 (UK time)

Maybe the phrases and sfx is kind of a waste of time... FPS Meteor would be nice, or maybe I should just make a new WAD for doom thats based on meteor? how about that? If I can figure it out I may be able to redraw some weapons and stuff too.
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

Agent Nightfire

30 August 2004 18:46 (UK time)

Ya I thought if the game needed something new it would be cool. I also thought sfx would bring more to the game but it would be weird.

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use