You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

JBPLAY  \  Meteor 2  \  General  \  Fold concept

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: Fold concept

Dthdealer

21 October 2008 09:32 (UK time)

Would these images make an artistic/interesting meteor2 mod? I was thinking along the lines of meteor being 2d, and a desk-top game, hence the name 'fold'.
Unfortunately all the images are copyrighted, so I can't release a mod with them. They are the work of their original owners, and not mine.

Also known as Veyrdite
My website: http://halestrom.net/darksleep@Occasionally you may meet me when you sleep. In the darkest corners of your dreams, where your phone stops working and you don't know what to do. I'll be there; telling you that I don't support your device.

"Can't you just fix-"
NO! I told you when you bought this, when it goes wrong I can't fix it. It's filled with glue. The Greek goddess of glue Araldities herself would be impressed with this.

Please stop asking me for technical support during your dreams. Can't we just tour some surreal landscapes instead?

"How do I do that?"

Count your fingers. Keep trying. Make sure there's ten.

Then summon me. I am large and covered in wires. Clouds of baking soda pour into your world and a slightly weak yellowy glow appears from the LED strips behind me.

If you can see this message then you're already part of the way there. Keep all your styles disabled and you might see the dream within.

"But there's so much javascript everywhere! I can't see you. Help! I've forgotten to count my fingers! Where do I find them?"

The LED strip behind me pops and goes out. Dark spots appear in the centre of each light. I lift my finger to my lips. The smell of tantalum capacitors fills the air.

Ssh. Don't worry about that. Behind those frameworks there's another person sleeping.

Some day the javascript will sleep too.

Edited: 21 October 2008 09:33

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

Spy

21 October 2008 11:52 (UK time)

Looks awesome! :)
I was known as Naval War before.
I love and mod Amnesia: The Dark Descent.
Also an active osu! player: https://osu.ppy.sh/u/3971179

ParaSait

21 October 2008 18:54 (UK time)

Yeah... I only don't know how Winnie the Pooh (first image of second row) could fit in a M2 mod. XD

This link is dead. It's only still here because, err... yknow, it's some sort of... memorial.

DarkRain

21 October 2008 19:12 (UK time)

Yeah, really good images.
The Dark Age is upon us! Quake 2 mapmaker.

40oz
 Official Sponsor

23 October 2008 03:00 (UK time)

I'm not really catching on, how does this relate to meteor?
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

Spy

24 October 2008 16:40 (UK time)

They'r texture images, if im right.
I was known as Naval War before.
I love and mod Amnesia: The Dark Descent.
Also an active osu! player: https://osu.ppy.sh/u/3971179

1up

09 September 2009 01:38 (UK time)

ParaSait wrote:
Yeah... I only don't know how Winnie the Pooh (first image of second row) could fit in a M2 mod. XD

Well, if you turn him into a rabid bear that can kill you faster than a cloaked spy with his knife out behind you, maybe...
"...And with his fight money, he bought two of each animal on earth, then he herded them onto a boat, where he beat the crap out of every single one!*bangs grenades together*" -Team Fortress 2 Soldier
Headshot! Double Kill! Triple Kill! Overkill! killtacular! Killtastrophe! Killimanjaro! Killprocalypse!... Kil-Killionaire?! What happened to kill#9?!
"Oh shit, hes got THE HALO 1 PISTOL! RUUUUUUN!"
"Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet." -Red Sniper

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use