You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

JBPLAY  \  Meteor 2  \  General  \  FBI is back? ;o

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: FBI is back? ;o

ArneHn

01 March 2007 13:28 (UK time)

After a long time, it's good to be back. I'm very sure alot of you think i'm a hacker/HTML wannabe, but no, i was hacked. If you do not beleive me, you can check my IP adress (Even though that's not a very good evidence that i was hacked.)
Well, i wasn't really hacked, keylogged might be a better word, and i think it's a really bad thing that someone used my previous account to **** things up on the forums!

You will just have to beleive me, and i hope you do. I will try to contribute as much as i can on the forums, and be an active member. Im doing a series of "RPG" maps right now, that i will post on the forums when finished.

- ArneHn (FBI)

Edited: 01 March 2007 13:29

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

40oz
 Official Sponsor

02 March 2007 20:31 (UK time)

FBI!!!!

I totally missed you dude, im so glad your back! I completely believe that it was your account that got hacked up, and not you messin us up. You were'nt the type to do so. So do you have any idea for future mods or anything?

*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

Edited: 02 March 2007 20:31

ArneHn

04 March 2007 21:09 (UK time)

I am very happy that you believe me, when I told you that I was hacked/keylogged. I do not have a plan for any MOD releases, but I'm working on a series of well-scripted free-roam maps.

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use