You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

JBPLAY  \  Meteor 2  \  General  \  Paparazzi!

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: Paparazzi!

1up

11 February 2007 04:45 (UK time)

I implemented my paparazzi idea, and well...The wadern rescue map is filled with them! I made the supermarket an ammo dump, with the owner telling you to kill them! I need more ideas tho...introduces 50Cal Chaingun, if you can survive...THE PAPARAZZI ATTACK!

PS: The paparazzi was intended for a mod idea where Ash goes on a crazy killing spree cuz a paparazzi stole his "Congressional Medal Of Honor" before he(Ash) could receive it.
"...And with his fight money, he bought two of each animal on earth, then he herded them onto a boat, where he beat the crap out of every single one!*bangs grenades together*" -Team Fortress 2 Soldier
Headshot! Double Kill! Triple Kill! Overkill! killtacular! Killtastrophe! Killimanjaro! Killprocalypse!... Kil-Killionaire?! What happened to kill#9?!
"Oh shit, hes got THE HALO 1 PISTOL! RUUUUUUN!"
"Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet." -Red Sniper

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

40oz
 Official Sponsor

12 February 2007 23:59 (UK time)

Haha. Awesome.
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

1up

15 February 2007 22:39 (UK time)

If only i could upload them lols. i can show an image in the *AVATAR IMAGE* thing lols. Oh, if you want to make this ob. draw a civilian with hands and a camera. Next, use a white dot as the projectile with range of 100 and 3 light sprites shaped as a slight compressed cone about 40 degrees wide. lols. try and tell me. works best in WardenRescue map. set as Pure Evil and enjoy!
"...And with his fight money, he bought two of each animal on earth, then he herded them onto a boat, where he beat the crap out of every single one!*bangs grenades together*" -Team Fortress 2 Soldier
Headshot! Double Kill! Triple Kill! Overkill! killtacular! Killtastrophe! Killimanjaro! Killprocalypse!... Kil-Killionaire?! What happened to kill#9?!
"Oh shit, hes got THE HALO 1 PISTOL! RUUUUUUN!"
"Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet." -Red Sniper

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use