You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

JBPLAY  \  Meteor 2  \  General  \  Col. David Ashley.

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: Col. David Ashley.

40oz
 Official Sponsor

06 February 2007 23:38 (UK time)

What do you think Ash looks like? There are only a few details about his outward appearance. The M1 story line reads that Ash was doing Training Excersises in Africa before he was given the report that the Meteor Defense System was overthrown.

So I imagine him to be kinda buff. However he doesn't look very big on the outside, according to his sprite.

I try to imagine him as being a real built tough guy. Kinda like the Doom Guy. Though maybe a tad skinnier. and maybe taller.

It's hard to actually see what he looks like as he has no wasted sprite to view his whole body, and the face sprite isnt very detailed in M1 (too blocky, and no recognizable features, other than the hair)

Does anyone wanna to dump their imagination on this thread, and tell us how you imagine Ash? Maybe even a picture?
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

VR_Rat

07 February 2007 01:41 (UK time)

From seeing his m1 sprite compared to the other guys in one of the betas i thought of him is kind of a big man. That would explain why he can take so much and still walk. =D

40oz
 Official Sponsor

07 February 2007 02:04 (UK time)

Even I could take that much if every room was stuffed to the gills with health kits the size of tanks.
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

Edited: 07 February 2007 02:04

1up

11 February 2007 04:47 (UK time)

You could try to make the ^Health Bar^ Ash look buff-er by Achilles
head(you know -tight, no-fat face)
"...And with his fight money, he bought two of each animal on earth, then he herded them onto a boat, where he beat the crap out of every single one!*bangs grenades together*" -Team Fortress 2 Soldier
Headshot! Double Kill! Triple Kill! Overkill! killtacular! Killtastrophe! Killimanjaro! Killprocalypse!... Kil-Killionaire?! What happened to kill#9?!
"Oh shit, hes got THE HALO 1 PISTOL! RUUUUUUN!"
"Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet." -Red Sniper

40oz
 Official Sponsor

12 February 2007 23:58 (UK time)

Well I just mean, because Col. Ash is kinda mysterious, as there really isnt anything that reveals his personality, what kinda guy do you think he is like?

I admit I'm just trying to keep these forums live by making open-ended questions.
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

Erik

13 February 2007 15:16 (UK time)

Lol, i think hes a cool and a smart man. You know, he has traveld in space twice. :)

1up

15 February 2007 22:17 (UK time)

Lmao. SOOOOOOooooo... Your sayin he should wear a lab coat? (just kiddin) Well...Despite all the *BUFFNESS* hes supposed to have(What kind of person would carry a 50Cal Minigun withlike 3 foot long barrels and like 9000 rounds of ammo?!) I think making him carry only up to 5 weapons(The 50Cal Minigun & Rocket Launcher should take up 2 slots; The Fusion Cannon, 3!)
is better, and also allows faster switching. For someone to carry all that weaponary would be like consuming 50,000 KILOcalories an HOUR.
"...And with his fight money, he bought two of each animal on earth, then he herded them onto a boat, where he beat the crap out of every single one!*bangs grenades together*" -Team Fortress 2 Soldier
Headshot! Double Kill! Triple Kill! Overkill! killtacular! Killtastrophe! Killimanjaro! Killprocalypse!... Kil-Killionaire?! What happened to kill#9?!

nyasudah
 Official Sponsor

15 February 2007 22:53 (UK time)

its a good way to lose weight lol
so i think he mustnt be a fat man
nyasudah / masuda / mp / PetiX / PtX

40oz
 Official Sponsor

16 February 2007 02:29 (UK time)

Haha yeah I guess that's an even better way of putting it. He sure can carry alot of weapons. Including the gian ones like fusion cannons, rocketlaucnhers, and miniguns.
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

nyasudah
 Official Sponsor

16 February 2007 09:07 (UK time)

imagine ash in 99wep mod with all the guns,
he need a truck to carry all of them lol =)
nyasudah / masuda / mp / PetiX / PtX

40oz
 Official Sponsor

16 February 2007 16:03 (UK time)

Haha, I can't promise it's gonna definetly be 99 weapons, but it should come close. Maybe around 50 or so. Possibly less. I need more ideas.
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

VR_Rat

16 February 2007 20:56 (UK time)

For all we know ash DOES have an invisible truck following him at all times XD.

1up

18 February 2007 15:56 (UK time)

Nah, An invisible M.A. (Mobile Armory). I wonder if james is gonna put our 5-slot weapon carrying thing. Oh, and pistols take up half a slot, so you can carry two pistols in one slot ^_^.

40oz
 Official Sponsor

19 February 2007 18:45 (UK time)

Possibly, but probably not. Things like these would severely impact the games flow.
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use