You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

JBPLAY  \  Meteor 2  \  General  \  awful font size in opera

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: awful font size in opera

arezey

06 July 2006 12:33 (UK time)

My IE started crashing about a week ago, I couldn't move 5 pages until I got an error message.

The only solution was I needed to download a new browser. I chose Opera.

I am having the issue that on this page the font size went awful big... can James fix it? I will leave a screenshot so you will understand what I'm after.

EDIT: All right, I downloaded the css and fixed it and saved it onto my hard drive. Now I am viewing the pages with the css in my drive.

Edited: 10 July 2006 15:31

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

mike323
10 July 2006 21:55 (UK time)

Hold control and -.

arezey

12 July 2006 08:47 (UK time)

then the canvas goes too small.

i think i mentioned earlier about the errored css file.

http://www.jbserver.com/forums/ThreadView.asp?ForumId=4&TopicId=21&ThreadId=1230

VR_Rat

18 August 2006 00:36 (UK time)

What is opera anyway? I know its a web browser but that's it. Is it any better than Internet explorer or fire fox?

arezey

18 August 2006 12:53 (UK time)

Well at least it can beat IE but FF is it's main competitior as IE is dumb and missing features unlike firefox.

Opera comes with the ability to download extensions named 'widgets' and expand the power of the browser. Also if you knew a bit of HTML, CSS, XML and JavaScript (like me) you could make your own :D

You can also customize the skin and toolbars. Someone at Opera Community made an IE6XP that makes it look like IE6. You can also move toolbar buttons, add more of them and delete them unrecruisevly.

Also comes in with a search box on the top and has tabbed browsing.

www.opera.com for main download, widgets.opera.com for widgets and my.opera.com for skins and discussion boards

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use