You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

JBPLAY  \  Meteor 2  \  General  \  My sh.ity advertising thingy

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: My sh.ity advertising thingy

shockdrop

01 December 2005 00:12 (UK time)

http://img495.imageshack.us/img495/6021/mmcom2tt.png
Thats all....forums, under my sig...small threads....thats all really.....meh...
What do you guys do, if anything?

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

Assain

01 December 2005 03:07 (UK time)

Hey, thats pretty good :)

Me? Advertising? Well besides keeping Gamehippo forums up-to-date, ive also posted on the Gamespot fourms and the Gamespy forums, but alas, posting it on forums where all people live on is WoW and F.E.A.R. doesnt do too much justice :p

I was thinking about e-mailing the sites directly (and others), as they do have a small freeware games area, and if it can hit the front page, that might get some people over here to check it out/help with things.

Also, mabey JhonWE could drop in a small post on C&C Files about M2, although it has nothing to do with C&C besides the fact that hes related to the game in some way ;)

arezey

01 December 2005 15:31 (UK time)

Wov, we keep losing everything! (points into assains username)
Actually, that <b>was</b> pretty annoying.

I got an idea from my forums: what about taking off all <disabled>HTML</disabled> code and make up our own set of designing buttons that are put besides the edits and put the bold, italics, underlined and all we need! Then we should not be there looking for tag treasures. And that reminded me that the edit post or post follow up screen should be all grey!!!

Edited: 01 December 2005 15:33

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use