You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

JBPLAY  \  Meteor 2  \  Suggestions  \  Wasted Animations

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: Wasted Animations

40oz
 Official Sponsor

01 August 2005 06:13 (UK time)

I am already working on explosions for the vehicles. (Don't worry, they wont look as bad as they did in my M1 Mod lol)

Just wondering if anyone wanted to pitch-in by drawing out some frames for wasted people, I hate when you kill them and they appear dead on the ground, I was going to use the ones from my mod but I wanted them to look a little more exciting, (like a backflip or something lol well maybe not...)

Or do you guys just want to just leave it up to me? (I may already know the answer to that question)
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

me_mantis

01 August 2005 17:53 (UK time)

I will eventually make wasted sprites for all of mt 3D looking stuff, since i can make them in 3D. I won't have them done before september though.

Dave Man

02 August 2005 02:50 (UK time)

If you've played my mod "The City" you can take the wasted frame sprites I got there, the guys atually fall over and spill blood.

40oz
 Official Sponsor

02 August 2005 17:45 (UK time)

oh, I'd need to try that, im surprised i havnt played eithr one of your mods yet, sorry bout that, dave man.
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

Dave Man

03 August 2005 01:14 (UK time)

That's okay. THe Second mod "The City" is only a partial version for M1. It was orginally designed for M2 and I'm making it for M2 Right now. It's just really taking a long time (about a month per level!!! and that's if I have time).

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use