You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

JBPLAY  \  Meteor 2  \  Suggestions  \  Sprite image editor

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: Sprite image editor

Dave Man

09 March 2005 13:27 (UK time)

Here's a new idea. What about creating a simple sprite image editor in meteor itself. It could be used to get rid of those nasty pixels that accidently got onto the sprite.

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

Assain

09 March 2005 21:47 (UK time)

Well, i like the thought, but dont like it at the same time.

For making sprites, i prefer using an editor called "The Gimp", its easy to use and u can make great sprites with it.

How about an editor in the sprite editor where you can just "touch up" or add finishing touches, like fixing those pink spots, ect, or making it so you could easily make a following sprite from it (by editing it slightly to make it look like it moves)?

40oz
 Official Sponsor

10 March 2005 03:20 (UK time)

for filling up pink spots when you want the image to be blurred or fixed in some way, I use MS paint to change pink to black or gray or anything that would blend in ok, blur the picture, then fill it with pink again so there arent any colors that look really close to pink on the edges of my sprites.
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

Dave Man

10 March 2005 13:25 (UK time)

Assan, that's what I meant when I said a "small" sprite editor. I also use other programs to make sprites but when you load a picture and there's a small pixel that shouldn't be there, it would be nice to be able to touch it up in Meteor rather than exiting and fixing up the sprite.

Assain

10 March 2005 21:01 (UK time)

I knew that >_> lol.

I like ur idea Papercut, i should try it sometime :)

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use