You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

JBPLAY  \  Meteor 2  \  Suggestions  \  More background effects (like rain)

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: More background effects (like rain)

Assain

01 July 2004 15:58 (UK time)

Will there be more background effects? Before there was pretty much only rain a battle, and night (BTW, night lags my game). Well in M2 there could be sandstorm or fog (these might reduce visibility in maps, such as there would be a "visibility range" around the character, larger or smaller, depending on conditions), or an ash or partly cloudy enviornment (causing spots of shade, and spots of light moving on the ground.

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

Flammable Maniac

01 July 2004 16:25 (UK time)

That would be cool

40oz
 Official Sponsor

21 July 2004 03:35 (UK time)

You know i emailed a bunch of suggestions to james one day and i meant to throw that one in but i didnt accidentally, but im glad to see poeple thinking like me. I always wanted stuff like that. And you know what would be cool, if there was a text document that had all the weather type things in it. That way you could make your own weather similar to battle except with different sounds. That would be greate for one of my mod levels which takes place in a burning city

I really like the fog thing. It should be kinda like everything is a whitish grey, except in the direction your looking in, then its a little more clear, sort of like fog of war on RTS games
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

Edited: 21 July 2004 03:36

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use