You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

JBPLAY  \  Meteor 2  \  Suggestions  \  Spinning Barrels

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: Spinning Barrels

ST.SLICK

24 January 2007 16:52 (UK time)

You DO know that the barrels of real miniguns keep spinning even tho theyre not shooting rite? you should have spinning barrels for a better look.
(I changed them, but the reg. mini was too wide and the super mini was too narrow)
also, why dont you add like a SAM missle function? Not like a reg. projectile, but one that hits only planes and helis lol. After all, your dark jets keep self-drestructing.

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

40oz
 Official Sponsor

25 January 2007 21:13 (UK time)

I'm not saying that its a bad idea, but I kinda like the miniguns as they are. It probably wont be implemented because a minigun is the only type of weapon that would need spinning barrels. All the weapon options in the weapon editor can apply to any type of weapon.
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

Edited: 25 January 2007 21:14

1up

25 January 2007 22:59 (UK time)

I tried them on the 50Cal...but even tho they look cool, they're kinda disorienting if u stare at them for too long lol
"...And with his fight money, he bought two of each animal on earth, then he herded them onto a boat, where he beat the crap out of every single one!*bangs grenades together*" -Team Fortress 2 Soldier
Headshot! Double Kill! Triple Kill! Overkill! killtacular! Killtastrophe! Killimanjaro! Killprocalypse!... Kil-Killionaire?! What happened to kill#9?!
"Oh shit, hes got THE HALO 1 PISTOL! RUUUUUUN!"
"Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet." -Red Sniper

1up

25 January 2007 22:59 (UK time)

excuse the mispelling plz

"...And with his fight money, he bought two of each animal on earth, then he herded them onto a boat, where he beat the crap out of every single one!*bangs grenades together*" -Team Fortress 2 Soldier
Headshot! Double Kill! Triple Kill! Overkill! killtacular! Killtastrophe! Killimanjaro! Killprocalypse!... Kil-Killionaire?! What happened to kill#9?!
"Oh shit, hes got THE HALO 1 PISTOL! RUUUUUUN!"
"Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet." -Red Sniper

VR_Rat

26 January 2007 00:16 (UK time)

As far as i know no employers check this site to see people's spelling to decide if they should be hired or not. Soo mispel al u wnt as long as peple undrstnd u =D.

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use