You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

JBPLAY  \  Meteor 2  \  Suggestions  \  Weapons & Ammo Status (3 diff. things)

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: Weapons & Ammo Status (3 diff. things)

shockdrop

13 December 2005 20:33 (UK time)

Weapons status:
You knowm like overheating and stuff like that. Not for all guns, only ones you set it to. Like mini-gun, or a laser.

Ammo Status Effects:
This way, you could have more like magic type weapons. Like fire, and poisen, and stuff like that. This would also work for a more RPG-ish game (with that, i head to make the new related thread)

What do you tyhink?

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

Assain

13 December 2005 22:17 (UK time)

Nahh... M2 isnt the kind of game that would have this kind of stuff... mabey status effects though, such as poison (from arrows) :)

me_mantis

14 December 2005 05:06 (UK time)

I think that residual damage from a flame thrower would be cool. You'd be on fire untill you burn out =D. this would also be cool when you attack tanks.

arezey

15 December 2005 12:48 (UK time)

Or keeping a "special power" status bar? Like, when the bar is full, the damage is on it's "highest" value. And when the bar is empty, the damage is on it's "lowest" value. The values "highest" and "lowest" would be changed in the projectile editor. And then there should be the item "Extra Power" and then you could reload the special power by collecting them? Good enough?

40oz
 Official Sponsor

17 December 2005 01:43 (UK time)

Do Military Action Shooters have poison and alchemy and other RPG-ish attacks? I do agree with weapon overheating though. Some weapons in M2 are just too tough!

Lol we could make those dragon tanks from Command and conquer generals, and burn the infantry to a crisp!

I don't think Rage that builds up will make bullets hurt more =P
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

Edited: 17 December 2005 01:44

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use