You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

JBPLAY  \  Meteor 2  \  User Announcements  \  Random Unfinished Modding

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: Random Unfinished Modding

Knasp

13 March 2007 16:27 (UK time)

Hi everyone!
If you recognise me you'll know that I've been inactive on these forum for quite some time. That doesn't mean I haven't been playing and modding Meteor 2 during this time.

Anyway I thought I'd start this thread so people could show everyone their modding. Finished or Unfinished, graphics or mapping, etc.

I put together a pic showing 2 projects I've worked on but abandoned in some sense.

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

40oz
 Official Sponsor

13 March 2007 16:55 (UK time)

A Mods in Progress Thread, I like it!

I'd love to hear more about that Gravity gun your making, as I've considered making one once before, but had never come up with a working solution to make it operate even remotely like it does in HL2 without turning every object into a powerup.

I'm currently working on a mod called ''The Community is DYING!!! omgwtf'' Which will be a map completely run on scripts. The whole thing is not playable, (other than the 'press play' button in the start) it will be an entire movie. I'm trying to make it as comedic as possible.

It's supposed to be a video about how everyone on jbserver.com/forums is being sucked into the 'quitters circle', which already contains Raaka-Arska, Assain, JohnWE, Nillo, Mod_Maker, and some other good guys that left the forums. It was also going to contain FBI and Knasp, before they made an epic return =). But for the most part, it will be a quest for James, Me, Me_mantis, and aleksanteri's, attempts to prevent anyone else from getting sucked into the quitters circle. I'll maybe post a screenshot later.
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

Erik

13 March 2007 17:14 (UK time)

:/ u forgot me! :(

Star wars mod is something i look forward to..

me_mantis

13 March 2007 18:48 (UK time)

looks cool!

Erik

13 March 2007 18:51 (UK time)

yeah, takin' about mods, who was it that made CS mod?

Knasp

13 March 2007 20:41 (UK time)

I think it was Papercut, right?
I thought it was very cool, especially the graphics/sprites. The terrorist and CT were nicely done.
I also tried out the Zombie (co-op) mod. That one was very funny. I would have liked to play a full verision of that on a LAN :D

40oz
 Official Sponsor

14 March 2007 02:09 (UK time)

Those 3 abandoned mods in a row I released were all mods I started but never finished.

I had really gotten into the ZOMBIES mod after watching the movie ''Dawn of the Dead'' for the first time, which then became my favorite movie of all time.

I was really into making a working CS mod using script triggers. I'd still love to see someone finish that, as I had always been a counterstrike fan, but never really owned my own copy of the game. An M2 substitute would do the trick for me.

Meteor Racing was supposed to be for the minimod competition, but I never picked myself up enough to do it. I'm not that big of a race car fan anyway.

And I hadn't forgotten you Erik, you definitely have a place in the mod, just not that big of one. Just about every forum member is in that mod.
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

Edited: 14 March 2007 02:10

JohnWE

17 July 2007 19:02 (UK time)

Ooh, I'm in the quitters circle? Maybe James should make that a forum title.

Erik

17 July 2007 20:39 (UK time)

I think 'metetor-players-who-are-registered-online-on-a-forum' is a dying breed '-'

nyasudah
 Official Sponsor

18 July 2007 02:52 (UK time)

when m3 beta will come out, the forum will live again
nyasudah / masuda / mp / PetiX / PtX

arezey

18 July 2007 13:26 (UK time)

Yep, I hope so

LavaBall

18 July 2007 13:52 (UK time)

But they will go away again,No?

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use