You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

JBPLAY  \  Meteor 2  \  Error Reporting  \  Mod ERRORS :0(..............

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: Mod ERRORS :0(..............

d34db34t

09 December 2004 00:51 (UK time)

Army 101 v2:
This mod (on my machine), after i finished it and decided to do it again, crashed when it was loading.

WW3: When i loaded my game i have all the keys, the hoverboard and godmode for some reason.

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

Dave Man

09 December 2004 13:28 (UK time)

That mod that I made was never completly posted, James accidently posted an earlier version so the problem could be caused because the mod is incomplete(I have the complete version made though)

Assain

10 December 2004 01:44 (UK time)

So do I ^_^. Only cause u e-mailed it to me lol. You make my kind of mapes dave man! Nice and small, but detailed and fun :)

Dave Man

10 December 2004 13:28 (UK time)

Yeah, I like my maps like that too. I don't find it fun to run around on a large empty map. However I have started to make large and detailed maps now like the City level in my new mod The City(which isn't out yet) If any one wants it I could email it to them (But its only a beta for M1, I'm still waiting for the mod editor in M2 to start making it in M2)

Assain

12 December 2004 23:30 (UK time)

Reminds me of the M2 map i was making, "Gytheron City".... twas large and detailed, got alot of it done and then BLAM my CP got ruined and now it be gone :(

James Bunting
13 December 2004 01:29 (UK time)

Just for info here, the M2 mod support is getting finalised (ok it took a little longer). When the next version is released it will be followed by a Mod Manager tool.

Assain

14 December 2004 02:36 (UK time)

:D! What are the major changes in the next version? And is it the final beta? Geezz, im going to have to start to make my soldier sprites for a mod i plan on making! I also plan on having a sa-weet 30-60 second intro for my mod featuring small in-game clips and clips from another game which my mod is based on ^_^.

2 questions:

1: Does the intro movie have to be a *.gif or can it be any movie file type as long as its named "intro" and "end"?

2: If the answer to the above question is that it doesn't, then if the movie i create has sound/music already built into it, will it play it in game while the intro movie is playing?

James Bunting
15 December 2004 00:44 (UK time)

It has to be a gif.

The sound file is seperate, it looks for base\sound\misc\intro.wav

I am not sure about the end yet but I suspect it will be the same system with "end" instead of "intro".

James.

Assain

15 December 2004 23:07 (UK time)

Can you make it into other files that will work (like a intro.mp4 or intro.mp3 or other movie types) so that if you have a movie where sound is in the movie, it will play the sound from the movie (might also be less complicated to make an intro movie too ^_^)?

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use