You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

JBPLAY  \  Meteor 2  \  Error Reporting  \  Crackling Sound

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: Crackling Sound

Alex

09 September 2004 17:26 (UK time)

The sound in the game is often crackling. It did not crackle when I opened an mp3 file of my own though.

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

Flammable Maniac

17 September 2004 06:21 (UK time)

Ye its the same thing for me :S

Was this really FBI?
(no longer an active user)

17 September 2004 10:29 (UK time)

Well, i hope it is gonna be fixed in the beta 1.3

Agent Nightfire

18 September 2004 15:18 (UK time)

Using a mp3 format is kinda hard to master. If you have the right software it is simple to use. The only concern I have is what music is allowed. It should stay with the techno for the most part. (I mean that is how I like it) If we keep to the techno it will be more and feel like in the future than the past. Since it is a mp3 format there is another thing to look out for. That is using mp3's from Linkin Park, Nelly, and Beastie Boys etc. (u can fill in the rest) People can use those songs and put them on the game. I think that shouldn't be allowed. Besides isn't that pyroscy? (I kan't speall foure beanz,) LOL

Agent Nightfire

18 September 2004 15:23 (UK time)

With the crackling sound that can be a problem if you have outdated speakers. (That is probaly not the case) They say if your computers speakers are about 5 years old (it depends how much you use them and wut you use them for) then it is time to get new ones. The other problem may be that the mp3 format isn't mastered yet. Don't worry though it is only at the beginning of M2. James will fix it.

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use