You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

JBPLAY  \  Meteor 2  \  Error Reporting  \  Missing mods in Meteormods.com

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: Missing mods in Meteormods.com

ParaSait

07 August 2008 14:34 (UK time)

I just visited meteormods.com, and saw that there are 2 new mod for M2 added to the list (JTF-2 Mod Demo and Paintball Mod). But when I click the download link, but of these mods seem to be missing as it gives a page-not-found error!

This link is dead. It's only still here because, err... yknow, it's some sort of... memorial.

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

40oz
 Official Sponsor

07 August 2008 16:47 (UK time)

Yeah that's a fault of mine. When managing mods for meteormods.com you need first make the entry as a title and description and screenshot and other detailed information about the mod for meteormods.com

Then you have to FTP the mod to meteormods after that to make the link work. But like I said before I couldn't get in to the meteormods directory.

I think it would be neat if mappers and modders had to FTP their mods themselves to meteormods, then bug me, me_mantis, or James to make an entry on meteor mods for them. Currently the method of uploading mods just lets you tell the description and where to download the mod, then the FTP stuff and entry making is all up to me or someone else from the staff.
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

Edited: 07 August 2008 16:50

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use