You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search

JBPLAY  \  Meteor 1  \  Meteor Modding  \  MP maps wanted

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: MP maps wanted

me_mantis

31 March 2004 00:31 (UK time)

Hey I waz wondering if anyone would like to make multi player maps that I can include with my mod. I am hoping to upload my mod after I get 30 multiplayer maps into it. If your interested just post;)

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

Nillo

31 March 2004 06:50 (UK time)

I made a multiplayer map before, but we never used it.
Mail me at nilsperren@hotmail.com and I'll send it over.

Mod_Maker

10 August 2004 10:34 (UK time)

I did make a mp map, but as nillo sad i never used it.
If you want. I will send it to to you ( I got your e-mail ).

Edited: 10 August 2004 10:35

40oz
 Official Sponsor

11 August 2004 15:57 (UK time)

My Mod (Meteor - WW3) Has nearly 15 Mp maps, you can try them out if you like. Personally I like the Normandy Beach invasion, and Bridge War
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

Mod_Maker

11 August 2004 19:14 (UK time)

My favorite in your mod is Normady Beach invasion
a very cool mp map.

me_mantis

13 August 2004 04:14 (UK time)

I also have to say that the normandy beach invasion is cool.
After lookin' at yer mod, I must say that we had a lot of the same ideas(or at least you copied mine =P). I really liked the Sky ways mp map. nice idea with the little houses. its kind of an opposite of my mega world map.

My Mod (Meteor: Afghanistan) is really geting close to release(hurry up simon) and has almost 40 multiplayer maps. My favorites are Mountian caves The Ultimate Meteor: Afghanistan and Gaza Strip.

Mod Maker-- Good work on the mp map. it is up @ meteor mods.com.

notice how I say many things in a single post. It saves trees.

40oz
 Official Sponsor

13 August 2004 16:42 (UK time)

Actually I've only seen about like 2 or 3 of your mp maps and it was a long while ago so I can barely remember them. I didnt see any of your mp maps to have much similarity to mine though. About the only one I can remember now is the one with really large crates, really large diagnol floor boards, and really large steel walls. and on the bottom here would be a copy of what was there but in smaller form.

Normandy is real fun, besides the fact that i didnt get to play it with anyone yet, i can only imagine how fun it will be. But to get the most fun out of it. people in the boats have to cooperate and the people in the bunkers have to cooperate also!
Sky walkway i had to agreee is pretty cool. but its a little small and easy to get shot since theres like no walls. The little houses would appear a little more realistic if if the walkway would move of screen faster than the houses at the bottom when the player is in motion, See if you can understand what I mean. But heres a simpler way, The houses dont really look like they're below you, just small.

Yep i try to fit a lot into 1 post also. lol
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

Edited: 13 August 2004 16:46

Assain

13 August 2004 22:32 (UK time)

I got a queastion. How do i play multi? Can some1 give me an IP? And do i need my own IP and if i do how do i get it? Thanks!

me_mantis

13 August 2004 23:07 (UK time)

To get an ip address, try a local store(such as best buy), and look in their computing section service center. They are usually $10 apiece, but are well worth it. I got mine off the internet, at IPs-for-Sale.com.
Actually, Your computer makes its own. to see it, open up a command prompt window, and type in ipconfig. the first number is you ip.

40oz
 Official Sponsor

14 August 2004 04:51 (UK time)

I would give you my IP but its way too laggy for me to play being that i have dialup 28.8k :( So im just stuck playing one player and using my bots lol.
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

Assain

14 August 2004 20:55 (UK time)

Bots? O_o...? Ok well anyways thanks, if any one wants to VERSE ME >=D my IP is --- 69.81.72.12!!! Lets talk about a time to do it and ect... Oh and BTW i have fast cable so lag wont be that bad.

40oz
 Official Sponsor

15 August 2004 04:18 (UK time)

Hehe The bots came with my mod (I think)

They arent real bots, just units that look and play sort of like the original player. They can go over water though :(, They cant respawn, They cant switch weapon, They cant pickup powerups.

Go on my mod and open up one of my MP maps. Place some "Red Ash's" and "Green Ash's" Go to multiplayer and host a game on my HH Map List and play "Head to Head (with monsters" And your in the game with some bots. Theyre pretty cool and hard at the same time.
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

Assain

15 August 2004 22:29 (UK time)

sounds cool! ill try it.

40oz
 Official Sponsor

16 August 2004 02:42 (UK time)

Lol. I never tested it yet but you can have a coop game to if you throw in some "Green Ash's"

For a hard MP, Make the map full of "Red Ash's" Then It's all against you!
*Papercut
Pro-Murder.
Legalize Crime.

Forums system (C) 1999-2023 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use