You are not logged in.    Login    New User    Forum Home    Search  RSS Feed 

Renegade Zone  \  Renegade Zone  \  Maps/Mods  \  Sphere hunting

Back to Threads

Viewing Thread: Sphere hunting

Dthdealer

28 September 2008 10:32 (UK time)

Attached is a concept mod, where you have no real aim other than to shoot the spinning spheres. They will respawn after you kill them.
You probably want to know why I haven't hosted this on RenegadeForums.com, it's because I want to give this to the Meteor and Renegade playing community.

License: Feel free to distribute for FREE, and distribute a modified version as long as you credit me.
Installation Instructions:
Unzip either the .zip file or the .7z file's contents ino your Renegade/Data directory. Host a one-player non-dedicated LAN game to play it on your own. Requires scripts 2.9 or above. Sorry the map is PKG, but the renegade tools are dodgey and won't let me export a working MIX version.
EDIT: I can't upload the .7z version until James lets us attach them. You'll have to wait for the extra half a Mega-byte of download in the zip-file instead.

Please post here if you have downloaded it. If no-one has within a day or so I'll list this thread on the JBforums recent posts list, as otherwise it'll take a few years for anyone to notice it.
They create a wilderness and they call it peace ( Tacitus, 2nd century AD )
.: Want to turn any computer into your own by booting it off a USB stick? Get Puppy Linux :.
.: Seamonkey + Adblock Plus + Noscript + Web Developer :.

Edited: 01 October 2008 08:31

You need to login to create posts in this thread.

masuda
 Official Sponsor

01 October 2008 16:54 (UK time)

i dont have renegade (vv,)
kawaii-chan益田清次 / Masuda Seiji / PetiX

Meteor FE+ This version has 'Close FE after starting a mod' option.

DarkRain

01 October 2008 19:18 (UK time)

Neither do I.
The Dark Age is upon us! Quake 2 mapmaker.

ParaSait

01 October 2008 22:01 (UK time)

Same here... Can't you revamp it as a meteor mod or so? =P

This link is dead. It's only still here because, err... yknow, it's some sort of... memorial.

Dthdealer

02 October 2008 02:03 (UK time)

Unfortunately no, as Renegade is a 3D game. I'll see what I can do for a version for M2.

EDIT: Attached is a Video of what the mod looks like in Renegade (Xvid codec). To stop people from streaming it from the server, I've renamed it to a text file. Once you've downloaded it, rename it back to .avi. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I don't want to bog JBserv down.

It's not much really, only a concept. I'm making a meteor 2 version that simply makes waves of enemies and rewards etc.
They create a wilderness and they call it peace ( Tacitus, 2nd century AD )
.: Want to turn any computer into your own by booting it off a USB stick? Get Puppy Linux :.
.: Seamonkey + Adblock Plus + Noscript + Web Developer :.

Edited: 02 October 2008 03:44

DarkRain

02 October 2008 12:46 (UK time)

Good movie.
The Dark Age is upon us! Quake 2 mapmaker.

Forums system (C) 1999, 2017 by James Bunting.

Terms of Use